RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you program?

What language?

• Total voters

WarAngel

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;711049 said:
WTF does this have to do with Hitler?

Simple (correct) definition vs genocide?

We proved you wrong on the first page and you're too self-obsessed to ever realize it. Just like Hitler. We proved him wrong on the first page too.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
WarAngel;711053 said:
We proved you wrong on the first page and you're too self-obsessed to ever realize it. Just like Hitler. We proved him wrong on the first page too.

"You", specifically, have proved nothing.

Neither has Jeff, for that matter.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Show me where I have been disproved, and we will talk.

Although you're a poli sci...not really expecting you to understand logic well...

WarAngel;711059 said:
Reality begs to differ. Whatever makes you sleep at night though.
Well, at least he'll always be sleeping alone. Extreme Narccissim tends to do that to people... oh wait, don't half of them end up as rapists?

WarAngel

Wanderer
Although you're a poli sci...not really expecting you to understand logic well...

Of course. Because those people that have created a country where you aren't executed because you're a fat fuck asshole don't understand very much.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;711062 said:
Well, at least he'll always be sleeping alone. Extreme Narccissim tends to do that to people... oh wait, don't half of them end up as rapists?

Serial mastarbatars.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Here is the main thesis of this "argument":

Scripting languages are a subset of programming languages. It is immaterial whether or not a language is compiled in terms of it being a programming language.

Secondarily, there are two main classes of programming languages, namely compiled and interpreted languages.

Tertiarily, interpreted languages are colloquially known as "scripting" languages.

All external sources back me up. All of them.

WarAngel

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;711067 said:
Here is the main thesis of this "argument":

Scripting languages are a subset of programming languages. It is immaterial whether or not a language is compiled in terms of it being a programming language.

All external sources back me up. All of them.

Like I said, you keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night.

WarAngel

Wanderer
That just helped the other side. If you have two objects that you can list a multitude of differences between, they are literally not equal. Which is the point. Scripting != programming.