RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dupre's Scripts... deceased*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dupre

his web browser was set to automatically show the sites he used, so we're leaving it open.

as well as it being in his suicide letter to post on them.

IF you read the 1st post you'd know that.

scarface6666

Wanderer
Phantom said:
I think its bullshit.
i think this remark is bullshit what if he actually did Phantom all you can say is bullshit you have no remorse for you fellow man and i relly dont think that you shuld talk unless you know the truth dupre has helped me and my father with many scripts and if you say this you a fool.
P.S:Aint got nothin good to say then dont say nothin.cause you dont know the truth.

Anatol

Wanderer
:rolleyes: When some one dies there is usually more of a macabre feel to the whole event. Instead of rambling nonsense. Thanks for the good laugh, even though there is that evil twist put in there about making one feel guilty over laughing at a mans death. Very very wicked.
Even if the entire thing is true, which is very unlikely. Your missing a plot point. What the hell would motivate his friend to come on to a forum and post not once, but repeatedly about the details of the death. With an ever changing story trying to further explain the event. Even with a suicide letter, it would of been done some time after the autopsy and the funeral. And there would of been some talk about either of those things. Besides there is nothing that shows how broken up this friend is.
Who would talk about the consistancy of anti freeze and argue what was and was not at the scene of the suicide, if it was their close friend.
I am sure this will get explained away in a future post "Dupres friend" makes. Or flamed by others.
But it did make me laugh :D Good times!

Phantom

Knight
scarface6666 said:
i think this remark is bullshit what if he actually did Phantom all you can say is bullshit you have no remorse for you fellow man and i relly dont think that you shuld talk unless you know the truth dupre has helped me and my father with many scripts and if you say this you a fool.
P.S:Aint got nothin good to say then dont say nothin.cause you dont know the truth.

Three people have done this before in the last year. I have been around 5 and those three times were the only times I have seen this happen.

I am active in about 20 forums, I have been around. I think its bullshit, I know its bullshit. I am allowed to think what I want.

cward

Wanderer
Dupre said:
you all sound as synical as he was.

he left a note with all his infomation on, passwords and usernames for his online banking an instructions that sites he regularly visited should be informed. as his closest friend, his dad asked me to do it, as id know what to say to people.

as for the smiley, thats what he put in the letter, he always had a stupid joke... we didnt believe it at first, he always reminded us of Tom Green or Andy Kaufman, we expected him to jump out and surprise us. and yes, im aware tomorow is april fools day, but im not going to be telling you otherwise, unless he turns out to be the new son of God.

im sorry some people dont believe it, but im afraid its very true. Dupre died on saturday after ingesting a lethal dose of ethalene glycol (anti freeze) it wasnt the 1st time he had tried to commit suicide, but was the only one that he suceeded in going all the way, without getting help during the attempt.

I'm assuming he ran the antifreeze through a radiator first. Since the antifreeze isn't poisonous until it is heated and in contact with copper or Aluminum. Otherwise he would have had to ingest an entire gallon without vomitting.

Dracarys

Wanderer
cward said:
I'm assuming he ran the antifreeze through a radiator first. Since the antifreeze isn't poisonous until it is heated and in contact with copper or Aluminum.

It's always toxic. At least the (little bit) of Ethylene Glycol in the antifreeze is. If it's heated, more parts of it would be toxic.

cward said:
Otherwise he would have had to ingest an entire gallon without vomitting.

That's right... But impossible ;-)

*salutes the fallen*

I see no need to discuss wether the first post is truthful or not.

If he died then he deserves a little respect and if it is a hoax then I am sure eventually it'll backfire like most bad hoaxes do.

Other than that a happy april's fools day to you all.

Greystar

Wanderer
Dupre said:
he died from renal failure, and had been on a drip of alchohol for 2 days prior.

were sure it wasnt his 1st choice of death, becasue he had cut marks on his wrists, 2 bottles of eucalyptus oil, and had alot of darvon and pentobarbital under his bed, along with a large refuse sack, but we think he went into a deep depression, and collapsed about an hour after taking the antifreeze. we dont have the autopsy report yet, so i cant tell you the exact cause, but blood tests at the time confirmed alot of ethalyene glycol in his system, alot more than the lethal dose needed.

Even if he had survived he would've been suffering alot, and would have suffered from kidney damage in the long term.

If this person is really dead there would be an official posting in someones paper somewhere and the person posting "for" dupre can post a link to the site on the local newspaper, that would prove beyond a doubt that the real person was dead... although unless we knew his real name it wouldnt be of much help... so in saying this they could post a link to anyones notice...
*shrugs*

Dracarys

Wanderer
Suicides never appear in newspapers unless it happened during a public event or the person in question was too important for the public.

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
anti freeze

as for the anti freeze, it can easly be done,

anti freeze actually is a sweet tasting liquid and you could swallow alot of it befor the effects kick in, i have seen it done. i wirk at a local hospital, and actually not to long ago we had a little girl do it so yes it is verry doable.. and yes the lil girl is fine and verry much alive, she had her guts pumped. she had chemical burns afterwords from the crystalized portion of the liquid around her mouth.

Dracarys

Wanderer
Sure it's doable but (usually) you don't die from antifreeze. Especially not if you're a grown up man. (We're not talking about a 10 year old here)

And ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY you don't die from renal failure if you took enough antifreeze to nuke your heart. Which was what he basically said in the first place.

And considering: If *my* best friend committed suicide I sure wouldn't look at his computer and try to find out where he posted and actually talk on some weird internet forum about the details of her/his death.

So the whole story is just fishy (at best).

And today is April 1st... kthnxbye

Ethariel

Wanderer
Anyone notice this death announcement was posted on April 1st? Doesn't anyone think it's an april fool's day joke?

stormwolff

Knight
Ethariel said:
Anyone notice this death announcement was posted on April 1st? Doesn't anyone think it's an april fool's day joke?

It wasnt posted on april 1st it was posted Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Even if the poster is from the uk thats only a 5 hour difference than the forum clock still not posted on april 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.