RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dupre's Scripts... deceased*

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanni1989

Wanderer
Bull ;/

Dracarys said:
Yeah please kill yourself over 12 hours, kthnx.

It doesn't matter. It's still bullshit in my opinion.
Actually I think this is some serious bull if my friend died i definently would not look at his computer to talk to the forums he posted on (and where exactly did you find the note? posted to his monitor?) so most likely this is some bull

Darkdanny

Wanderer
Ya i saw it said banned, and I think its because he was back and it turned out to be a untrue statement that he was dead...

psz

Administrator
Actually, his friend reported him as dead (here, different things on other forums), he was back, and he pissed Ryan off.

Darkdanny

Wanderer
Ya I just double checked because I knew I had recently read something from Dupre.....

Dupre's Serial Killers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:
A collection of Well Known serial killers

Description:
My 1st Scripts since i came back, just to get into the groove of C# again.

Oddly enough, being locked up in hospital with people who rock backwards and forwards and some that are classed as "Criminally Insane" makes you wonder how serial killers get away with it for SO long, so i made this.

also a way for me to test out new special moves as and when i think them up

Includes (for now):

Ed Gein
Jeffrey Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Aileen Wuornos

That was posted on 5/11/04

bean56

Wanderer
psz said:
Actually, his friend reported him as dead (here, different things on other forums), he was back, and he pissed Ryan off.
Probably my greatest fear on the boards, pissing Ryan off lol. Sometimes he gets a little ban happy although I've never seen him ban anyone that he shouldn't have. :)

I banned him because he kept using proxies to ban evade in the IRC Channel and kept pissing all the OPs off. On top of that, he claimed "he would use all 11,000 of his proxies on the RunUO site." Not like it would do anything... but nonetheless, threats against RunUO.com will not be tolerated.

Dracarys

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
[06:46:55] <Ryan> seriously, if you REALLY want to kill yourself, you dont fuck up trying

Believe it or not I actually fell off the chair laughing

Ankron

Wanderer
Hmm, :confused: sad. Either he did die (and of stupidity) or he has very poor tastes in the way he chose to say "Hey guys I'm leaving... buh buy." Either way it's still sad.

Dracarys

Wanderer
omg...

HE DID NEVER FUCKING KILL HIMSELF

NEVER EVER

ok?

Just as I said, he wouldn't even have died from the shit he claimed to have used for his suicide.

I think people should take things on the internet less seriously.

Lister

Wanderer
Man....I really didn't find this post funny, considering one of my friends nearly committed suicide. Really a shit thing to joke about.

Status
Not open for further replies.