RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dupre's Scripts... deceased*

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoldDraco13

poopthrower said:
we should revoke his ban if he scripts something really big, and when he submits it just ban him again. PlayEd!

Na, Just let him die here too like he wanted months ago :rolleyes: I'm not much for people who Lie :( "shame on Dupre"

joantinet

Wanderer
I liked his scripts.

Anyway... Doing stupid crap like he had done gets you banned. Too sad that there is people in the world with nothing better to do in their lives than fake his/her death just to see how people who doesnt even know them writes posts on the internet saying how sad they are about it.

Suggestions: Before faking your dead in a damn internet forum go get a life.

JOhnny

GHILL

Wanderer
I could have believed this if he said he swalloed sodium. Wow what a mess that would make. Sodium on its own is EXPLOSIVE in water. If he managed to get it down his throat before it exploded it woulda left a big gap in his chest, if not, ba bye head! Magnesium or any other Group 1 or Group 2 metal would have equally uncomic effects. However I've done lots of chemistry and while the compounds in the Anti-Freeze are lethal, they are in such small quantity that their concentration is weak. For instance, Vinegar contains acid. Its PH is roughly 4. However the acid is in such low concentration u'd have to drink litres of it to die. Same thing. Case, Fecking, Closed!

tejster24

Sorceror
poopthrower said:
we should revoke his ban if he scripts something really big, and when he submits it just ban him again. PlayEd!
It just a big publicity stunt. Leave him banned, preferably the ol' OSI trick. A Perma-ban.

Dracarys

Wanderer
GHILL said:
For instance, Vinegar contains acid. Its PH is roughly 4. However the acid is in such low concentration u'd have to drink litres of it to die. Same thing. Case, Fecking, Closed!

Sure, theoretically you could die from drinking too much water. Water contains a lot of poisenous shit. Well, not really a lot but after a few thousand litres it adds up!

bean56

Wanderer
Dracarys said:
Sure, theoretically you could die from drinking too much water. Water contains a lot of poisenous shit. Well, not really a lot but after a few thousand litres it adds up!
Ok Dracarys let's get together and have a water fest! We could make our own fraternity or something... :eek: . And when you can't drink anymore in we can just pump some into you with an IV :confused: . I had something else that was really good, but now I forgot.. :eek:

Zippy

Razor Creator
I can't believe you people are still talking about this.... Obviously he didn't die. Obviously he's banned. Obviously he has some social problems for even claiming the shit he did..... But can't we just leave it at that?

This isn't the first time someone here has claimed to die... and it won't be the last.

But like if I died, I don't really think my loved ones would spend time to come to some forum to even post about it, let alone get in arguments.... it's ridiculous.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.