RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy Level System

Cool I acctually like that idea alot :)
never really did care for the spending of EXP, dont get me wrong it was a nice feature but I guess Im just the type of person who like to have his exp shown rather then spend it lol

The Scoop:

1. The rank points are completed.
2. The age points are complete. One age point = 1 month acount time. In other words if you have been on a shard for 5 months you will have 5 age points.
3. The level reward ball is complete.

I am currently rebuilding the gumps (making room for new features), and planning out the promo token rewards. The promo token rewards will replace the spending of experience points. Restructuring the control stone.

Question: I'm not able to test this so I'm asking...did the attribute cap get added yet?

Elsa

Wanderer
*pokes head in for a bit*

Lucid Nagual said:
1. The rank points are completed.
2. The age points are complete. One age point = 1 month acount time. In other words if you have been on a shard for 5 months you will have 5 age points.
3. The level reward ball is complete.

I am currently rebuilding the gumps (making room for new features), and planning out the promo token rewards. The promo token rewards will replace the spending of experience points. Restructuring the control stone.

Question: I'm not able to test this so I'm asking...did the attribute cap get added yet?

not sure what you mean by the attribute cap being added yet, but i suppose that's a directed question to someone...

Anyways,
i'm glad to see someone finishing this project up. Is there any idea of a release date? I've been neglecting my shard for so long, wanna get it back up and working with this system and such. i'm very excited it seems to be nearing an end! Today's my last day w/ the job i'm currently working and my hubby's leaving for a month w/ the navy so i get alot of time to myself! yay!
hopefully i'll feel like working on the shard and getting up with a kicking good start!

let us know what's going on!

Elsa

not sure what you mean by the attribute cap being added yet, but i suppose that's a directed question to someone...

Anyways,
i'm glad to see someone finishing this project up. Is there any idea of a release date? I've been neglecting my shard for so long, wanna get it back up and working with this system and such. i'm very excited it seems to be nearing an end! Today's my last day w/ the job i'm currently working and my hubby's leaving for a month w/ the navy so i get alot of time to myself! yay!
hopefully i'll feel like working on the shard and getting up with a kicking good start!

let us know what's going on!
I just quit my job so I have a lot of extra time now. I cannot give a release date, but am hoping in less than two weeks. I will release the core and release the update for existing systems after that. It will be stand alone but will eventually have features that will work with All Spells. An example will be...a crafter (lets say farmer) would be a class included in the All Spells Restrictive System. That class (when activated) would be able to aquire experience points for using his skill. The farmer would also have a special custom skill point system built into his module. So both systems would work together to provide a much broader system.

I'll be going to a lot of interviews so a release date is uncertain, but please keep checking in. Thanks.

robguay

Wanderer
Install instruction

ref Version 1.0.0 Easy Level System

Sorry but I am very new to this. And need to ask a dumb question. I have downloaded the file placed most of the where they should go.

I am not sure what to do with the following folders
New (and containing files)
Modified for v.1.1.0's (Running version 1.0.0.36918, i assume that I do not need these) :confused:

robguay

Wanderer
Receiving server error

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Commands\UpdateCommand.cs: CS0234: (line 9, column 14) The typ
e or namespace name 'LevelSystem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serv
er' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs: CS0234: (line 7, column 14) The typ
e or namespace name 'LevelSystem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serv
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I know this is because I have not done some thing correct. Plz help a newbie out!!:eek:

robguay

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Commands\UpdateCommand.cs: CS0234: (line 9, column 14) The typ
- Error: Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs: CS0234: (line 7, column 14) The typ
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I know this is because I have not done some thing correct. Plz help a newbie out!!:eek:
Gimme a lil bit. I think I am nearly done with the new system. I will release it sometime today. Need to double check the ExpTest.cs to make sure everything runs proper.

robguay

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Gimme a lil bit. I think I am nearly done with the new system. I will release it sometime today. Need to double check the ExpTest.cs to make sure everything runs proper.

Great can not wait!!