RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
It's really not a matter of whether or not one is sexy enough for women. The problem is that getting a woman is simple because they practically throw themselves at anyone willing to catch them.

I have had 3 girlfriends and they have been complete trash, 2 of them had slept with more guys than I can count with my hands.
I'd have to disagree. My women was hard as hell to convince even for a first date. But I'm really glad I was presistent. She isn't trash by far. Just need to look harder? The good ones are out there.

bzk90

Lord
I have no job and live in the middle of nowhere...plus I live in NV where the majority of women are trash

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
I have no job and live in the middle of nowhere...plus I live in NV where the majority of women are trash

Point taken. Never been to NV, so who am I to judge the quality of women there.

the piracy

Wanderer
well all i can say is that i love my girlfriend, i'm still young, and i know that i'm not going to see her when school starts, but i try and keep that in the back of my head. She lives on the other side of the island, and shes takes a bus every morning to come and wake me up, then we end up spending the whole day together, until i take a bus home with her, walk her to her doorstep, then take the bus home. I'm going to miss her soo much when school starts, but i try and not take the time with her for granted.

WarAngel said:
You just referenced Urban Dictionary. Wow, that explains a lot. And by a lot, I mean pretty much everything.
Owned.

White guys that wear glasses aren't all nerds that sit around on computers all day, yet that's a stereotype. Do you want to retract that statement?
Unfortunately, this white guy with glasses does.