RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

bzk90 said:
I dont hate them for being different, I hate them because they are ignorant and inconsiderate. They don't realize that their lives are easy and they bitch about trivial things while over in hungary people are being smashed by buildings during earthquakes.
"They" dont exist!!! It's a fucking stereotype. It's a label they have been given, they arent a seperate species of people, you cant just point to a kid and say, hey thats an emo, or hey thats a prep, or hey, thats etc... its a common label given to them, They are just people. And WarAngel's right on on part, no one deserves to be hated...

bzk, you rarely show your age, but this is one of those times...

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk said:
I don't hate them for bitching, I hate them for bitching about problems they think they have but they really dont have.

I'll let you graduate and then we'll see how much you hate people for being different. Maybe once you realize that while "emo kids" are different than you, you're different than the "emo kids". Why that gives either side a right to hate each other is beyond me.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I see someone with their collar popped? They die.
If they surrender their soul, the death is quick and painless. Otherwise it's long and excruciating.

bzk90

Lord
You do realize that stereotypes become popular because they are for the most part true...

Emo's cut them selves, this is a stereotype. However, it is also true for a large percentage of the emo population. When I say hate I mean "dislike" and yes there is a difference.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
You do realize that stereotypes become popular because they are for the most part true...

White guys that wear glasses aren't all nerds that sit around on computers all day, yet that's a stereotype. Do you want to retract that statement?

bzk said:
When I say hate I mean "dislike" and yes there is a difference.

Why couldn't you have just said this like 18 posts ago after I pointed out that there's no reason to hate anyone, but disliking is okay?

TMS said:
What about "The Format"...do they qualify?

I dunno. Never heard them. (Kinda late, I know)

bzk90

Lord
WarAngel said:
I'll let you graduate and then we'll see how much you hate people for being different. Maybe once you realize that while "emo kids" are different than you, you're different than the "emo kids". Why that gives either side a right to hate each other is beyond me.

I have lived in CA, NY and NV...Im fairly certain I understand what being different means. I once saw a man, in a pink spandex leotard, riding down a hill in san francisco on a unicycle. Ohh, he also had a pink triangle shape hat.

Your point is moot anyways, I have already clarified that I don't hate them for being different. I hate them because they think they know what "having a bad life" means.

Why that gives either side a right to hate each other is beyond me

Another moot point, Hitler hated a lot of people and a lot of people hated Hitler. Did those people who hated hitler not have the right to hate him?

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
You just referenced Urban Dictionary. Wow, that explains a lot. And by a lot, I mean pretty much everything.

Then by all means, search up "Emo+Dashboard Confessionals"
See what Wiki has to say.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Then by all means, search up "Emo+Dashboard Confessionals"
See what Wiki has to say.

I'm not even replying to you anymore. You referenced Urban Dictionary, and now you want to reference Wikipedia. If the only places you find your information are two user-written encylopedias (the one being completely open and extremely biased) then you are completely uncredible to even attempt to debate with.

Word of advice: Form your own opinions instead of taking on the trash you see on funny internet websites.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk: Come back after you have grown up and seen life a little more. I'm finished with you as well because you refuse to even take this seriously or be logical about it.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
Word of advice: Form your own opinions instead of taking on the trash you see on funny internet websites.
My opinion is enforced by quite a few people, and I am damn sure I formed it all on my own. If not, then why have so many people agreed with me that Emo's are pathetic, and not likable. So non-likeable, that we tend to hate them?

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Must be nice...removing your self from a debate by demeaning the opposing side.

I've learned that debating with children isn't worth it at all. You're as naive about things as I was when I was your age, so it's understandable.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
I've learned that debating with children isn't worth it at all. You're as naive about things as I was when I was your age, so it's understandable.

Dude ... your only 18 ...

I've lived longer than you, and share the same opinion as someone younger than you.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Dude ... your only 18 ...

You're 21 and you haven't even grown up enough to get past the "hating people because they're different" thing that is typical in grade school and high school. Don't talk to me about age.

Kirin-Man said:
I've lived longer than you, and share the same opinion as someone younger than you.

Point in case.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
You're 21 and you haven't even grown up enough to get past the "hating people because they're different" thing that is typical in grade school and high school. Don't talk to me about age.

Oh, did you forget?

Liar said:
I'm not even replying to you anymore.

bzk90

Lord
*looks at warangels age*

Don't pull a sithid on me...
You can't lecture me about life experience when your 2 years and 2 weeks older than me. I seriously question the difference between being 16 and 18.