RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Fear my squirrelly wrath.

And, as I've said before...if you're anything like the l0x0rs in that video...please shoot yourself and get out of my misery.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
So not being 6' 2", 288 pounds, and a football player makes someone emo now? lawl. Do you realize that "emo" is short for "emotional"? He hasn't shown anything that has anything to do with being emotional. If you're going to insult someone, at least do it correctly. Call him a whiner, a douchebag, a fucktard, or something else. I'm sure AB could give you some suggestions. It's one of his pasttimes. :D

Anyway, since we're on the subject of stereotyping: Sports players (and their die-hard fan counterparts) are some of the dumbest people I have ever met.

I was reffering to this:

Everyone is so outspoken about emo people on the internet...
ive been emo at times and so has my girlfriend...
that doesnt mean im always emo or that im gay...
Therefore, I think I did insult him corectly, by calling him Mr.Part-time Emo.
Agree? Disagree?

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Also:
Anyway, since we're on the subject of stereotyping: Sports players (and their die-hard fan counterparts) are some of the dumbest people I have ever met.
I'm 'fraid I'd have to agree with you. Even though I've played sports, some of them guys are friggin idiots. Including the fans. painting their faces/bare stomaches ... Stupid. But doesn't mean you should lump them ALL into the same catagory. Just a large portion of them.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Also:

I'm 'fraid I'd have to agree with you. Even though I've played sports, some of them guys are friggin idiots. Including the fans. painting their faces/bare stomaches ... Stupid. But doesn't mean you should lump them ALL into the same catagory. Just a large portion of them.

Okay. So don't lump all "emo" people into the same category.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
I was reffering to this:

Therefore, I think I did insult him corectly, by calling him Mr.Part-time Emo.
Agree? Disagree?

No. If you really understood what emo means, then you'd understand why "Mr.Part-time Emo" doesn't work.

bzk90

Lord
Emos...your on a forum to...are you defending people who act like they have problems when there are plenty of people who have real problems who bitch half as much?