RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

Twice

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:
well whoever twice is, heshe doesn't seem to have much of a life outside these forums on the count that heshe is enjoying insulting on a message board :/

++Lame

Here's something I think would be an aesthetic attribute to your horrendous silhouette.

ownage :D ship it to

1337-Pwnge Drive
Pwnt, California

Thx sir.

-2x

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
let me get this straight
Sorry, it's too difficult for you to comprehend. I'll try to explain it to you any way, in hopes that you get at least something from it.

Twice said:
1 - the thread starts out making fun of emos (who cut them selves)

2 - everyone says ya there gay faggots whatever
Does that mean that they were right to do that?

Twice said:
3 - twice says he was as a joke
Twice is an insensitive dumbfuck who doesn't know how to tell the difference between serious issues and jokes.

Twice said:
4 - oh no sunshine says something
She tries to help out because she's sweet and she's not a dumbass, so she doesn't understand your "joke".

Twice said:
5 - everyone sucks up because they feel sorry cus she's old and will hopefully die soon
Everyone likes Sunshine, since she's sweet and mature (unlike someone I know). You decide to attack her unprovoked, and then we proceed to jump all over you for being a dumbfuck.

Twice said:
6 - twice gets his feelings hurt on teh internets cus a nerd called him names
Hold on a second...
1. You're the nerd who has nothing better to do with his life than to troll a friendly forum community and attempt to wreak havoc.
2. Last time I checked, you have a habit of "kalling naems over teh internets". What a fucking hypocrite.

Twice said:
gg hypocrites.
Do you even know the meaning of "hypocrite"? Obviously not, because it doesn't apply to any of us in the least :rolleyes:

Vorspire

Knight
Sorry, i don't think they produce enough material to be able to fit in the amount of X's needed to describe what is your waist, once thought to be a melodramatic sunset on the horizon.

btw, since you made the front page of the website, mind telling us which one is you?

Twice

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Sorry, it's too difficult for you to comprehend. I'll try to explain it to you any way, in hopes that you get at least something from it.

Does that mean that they were right to do that?

Twice is an insensitive dumbfuck who doesn't know how to tell the difference between serious issues and jokes.

She tries to help out because she's sweet and she's not a dumbass, so she doesn't understand your "joke".

Everyone likes Sunshine, since she's sweet and mature (unlike someone I know). You decide to attack her unprovoked, and then we proceed to jump all over you for being a dumbfuck.

Hold on a second...
1. You're the nerd who has nothing better to do with his life than to troll a friendly forum community and attempt to wreak havoc.
2. Last time I checked, you have a habit of "kalling naems over teh internets". What a fucking hypocrite.

Do you even know the meaning of "hypocrite"? Obviously not, because it doesn't apply to any of us in the least :rolleyes:

Umm, hypocrite is someone who says "dont do drugs" while smoking a fuckin blunt.

and i do not care what u think this is the internets and u do not own the internets nerd, gg

-2x

pacolaco2

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
I wonder if twice realizes that hes making fun of nerds by posting in Ultima Online Software Emulation forum...

You're a troll twice, jump in a bungie pit please...

Concurred by paco.

PS. Just permanently ban twice. I don't see why he was unbanned.

Twice

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:
Sorry, i don't think they produce enough material to be able to fit in the amount of X's needed to describe what is your waist, once thought to be a melodramatic sunset on the horizon.

btw, since you made the front page of the website, mind telling us which one is you?

u r so funny.

-2x

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
Umm, hypocrite is someone who says "dont do drugs" while smoking a fuckin blunt.
"Hypocrite" doesn't only apply to that particular situation, dumbfuck.
That's what you were doing, do you recall?

"0mgz they are kalling me naems over teh internets!"
"haha you lardass sithid!"

Twice said:
and i do not care what u think this is the internets and u do not own the internets nerd, gg
If you don't care what I think, why are you "arguing" with me? :rolleyes:

Twice

Wanderer
Joeku said:
"Hypocrite" doesn't only apply to that particular situation, dumbfuck.
That's what you were doing, do you recall?

"0mgz they are kalling me naems over teh internets!"
"haha you lardass sithid!"

If you don't care what I think, why are you "arguing" with me? :rolleyes:

cus ur saying im wasting time by calling people names, arguing over the internets, yet you continue to do it, hypocrite?

gg noob. chug more 1v1 roflroflrofl

btw someone please let me know which rule i've broke?

-2x

Vorspire

Knight
Just don't reply.

-also i noticed how you keep adding names to your list after every post.. either this thread is really getting to you and means a significant part in your life today, or you're very sad... choose wisely :)

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
cus ur saying im wasting time by calling people names, arguing over the internets, yet you continue to do it, hypocrite?
Stop using the word "hypocrite", since you don't even know what it means.
I'm pissed at you for trolling, plain and simple. You're a dumbfuck, and you're claiming that WE are nerds when YOU are the one wasting your life trolling people unprovoked. "Gg noob."
Twice said:
btw someone please let me know which rule i've broke?
There comes a point on the stupidity scale when it's just intolerable. People get banned for that.
Admin Vorspire said:
Just don't reply.
Agreed, this is going nowhere since Mr. Dumbfuck is too stupid to understand anything. Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away! Maybe, since I said that, he'll waste more of his life trying to get us to pay attention to him, cutting off his nose to spite his face!

Twice

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:
Just don't reply.

*ding ding ding* we have a winner

JOHNNY TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!

You've won a free coupon to have a penis attachted to where one should be!

gg.

-2x

NiteStar

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:

Thanks for clearing that up, for a moment I thought it might be his/her moms pic.

@ Twice: As for the remarks about Sunshine he is way out of line and lucky he can hide behind a keyboard as he might be an unhappy twit when all was said and done.

Now in the words of the younger people here as they put it best.

"Go die in a fire......"

this would at least add meaning to your life.

Vorspire

Knight
Twice said:
*ding ding ding* we have a winner

JOHNNY TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!

You've won a free coupon to have a penis attachted to where one should be!

gg.

-2x

They just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Twice just leave, you were already fired from a shard I work on, two times. I hope you get a permanent ban from the whole runuo network and uogateway. You are an idiot, and currently zero people like you more than they did before (Well, zero people liked you before, so no one likes you, still). You should just leave before the whole community asks Ryan to permanently ban you. In fact, I think I will do that now.

Twice

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Thanks for clearing that up, for a moment I thought it might be his/her moms pic.

@ Twice: As for the remarks about Sunshine he is way out of line and lucky he can hide behind a keyboard as he might be an unhappy twit when all was said and done.

Now in the words of the younger people here as they put it best.

"Go die in a fire......"

this would at least add meaning to your life.

If you brought 10 people from irl (including me) and lined em up and got to know each one of them, you wouldnt be able to tell which one was twice because this is not how i act irl, i only act like this to noobs.

-2x

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Twice said:
If you brought 10 people from irl (including me) and lined em up and got to know each one of them, you wouldnt be able to tell which one was twice because this is not how i act irl, i only act like this to noobs.

-2x

Which means you are a stupid asshole trying to escape from your own insecurities in life. Stop being a little bitch and go get some self esteem.

Twice

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
Which means you are a stupid asshole trying to escape from your own insecurities in life. Stop being a little bitch and go get some self esteem.

definatly. you've got it all figured out and your soooooooooo smart.

-2x

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Twice said:
definatly. you've got it all figured out and your soooooooooo smart.

-2x

Well, compared to you, a brick has intelligence. You are a stupid dullard, and I hope that you are permanently banned from the whole runuo network.