RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

NiteStar

Wanderer
Manu said:
Nothing wrong with a little furry love. But the care bears need to get shot in the head. Repeatedly. I need some new rugs for my living room when my new fireplace arrives.

Yea, I guess your right but WTF I am old and getting older. I still remember telling adults that one day they would miss us hippies and a couple years back one of those adults came back to tell me I was right, it seems a Goth community has moved in next door to him and now you guys teach me about Emo's :eek:

Manu

Knight
Nothing wrong with Goths (except for the "DEATH DEATH HAIL SATAN SUCK MY DICK" kind), most of them are kind of cool, but Emos need help. Preferably a baseball bat to the head. Goths are more like "Life is life and I like it but I wonder a lot what death is like and some of us like to look like they're dead to be prepared"... emos are like "OMG WTF LIFE SUCKS EVEN THOUGH I LIFE WITH MY PARENTS AND THEY PAY FOR ALL MY STUFF U H8 ME NO PLEASE DONT HIT ME *cry cry*". Thats just wrong. And sick.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
grabs my shaw and cane and hobbles off to the old folks home

Hold on........................

I'm with you (so is my Boston Terrier, he attempted to hike his leg on one of the Goths (I don't think they would have noticed))

:D :D :D :D :D

Twice

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
I wonder if twice realizes that hes making fun of nerds by posting in Ultima Online Software Emulation forum...

You're a troll twice, jump in a bungie pit please...

im cuttin myself irl pls stop calling me names

-2x

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Hold on........................

I'm with you (so is my Boston Terrier, he attempted to hike his leg on one of the Goths (I don't think they would have noticed))

:D :D :D :D :D

come along then....we too old for this place

PS cutting yourself? get off the comp..go to the emergency room and ask for the DR..you need help we can not offer

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
PS cutting yourself? get off the comp..go to the emergency room and ask for the DR..you need help we can not offer

If someone sits and whacks away at themselves for emotional reasons I don't think a Doctor can be of much help....

The only repair brains.....

They don't build them.................

Yet...................

:eek:

Twice

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
come along then....we too old for this place

sum1 doesnt know what sarcasm is.

-2x

Sunshine

Wanderer
Twice said:
sum1 doesnt know what sarcasm is.

-2x

Ohh darn your were making a joke...too bad it was not funny

There are those who have a sickness who do hurt themselves..but I am sure that is beyond your comprehension

Twice

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Ohh darn your were making a joke...too bad it was not funny

There are those who have a sickness who do hurt themselves..but I am sure that is beyond your comprehension

and umm this thread is making fun of those people isnt it dumbass? read the first post pls then talk to me. rofl dumbass

-2x

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
and umm this thread is making fun of those people isnt it dumbass? read the first post pls then talk to me. rofl dumbass

-2x
Shut the FUCK UP YOU STUPID COCKBITE. You don't know the meaning of "compassion", do you? Well guess what, Sunshine has a good measure of it. I'm sorry that your brain is too FUCKING SMALL to comprehend that. She doesn't need asshats like YOU to make your fucking stupid pitiful attempts at insulting her... and for what? Because she doesn't think your stupid insensitive joke is funny? SHUT UP and GO AWAY before you get yourself banned AGAIN.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Twice said:

-2x

Ok I will again explain the simple and obvious to you:

I was being honest if someone is sitting there cutting themselves they need to get to the DR...ER is the fastest one and if you lack money or insurance they will still see you, no appointment required

now please feel free to troll someone else...I really grow bored explaining the simple and obvious to you

Joeku

Lord
Twice: go fuck a spiked metal pole before I shove one up your ass and one up your fuckin' disgusting pussy.

Twice

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Twice: go fuck a spiked metal pole before I shove one up your ass and one up your fuckin' disgusting pussy.

im so hurt. u kalld me names on teh internets.

-2x

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Ok I will again explain the simple and obvious to you:

I was being honest if someone is sitting there cutting themselves they need to get to the DR...ER is the fastest one and if you lack money or insurance they will still see you, no appointment required

now please feel free to troll someone else...I really grow bored explaining the simple and obvious to you

Sunshine you are correct, self mutilation is a sickness and does need treatment, it's sad to see young children suffer this due to neglect, depression, or what ever reason and it isn't to be made light of.

I hate seeing kids take this path for it is almost always not treated in time and leads to permanent physical as well as emotional scars as well as sometimes death.

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
im so hurt. u kalld me names on teh internets.

-2x
Actually, I didn't "call" you anything, dumbfuck. Read my post again.

Oops, I just called you a name right there :eek: Go ask your mommie for a twinkie and a juce box and sit in the corner...

Twice

Wanderer
let me get this straight

1 - the thread starts out making fun of emos (who cut them selves)

2 - everyone says ya there gay faggots whatever

3 - twice says he was as a joke

4 - oh no sunshine says something

5 - everyone sucks up because they feel sorry cus she's old and will hopefully die soon

6 - twice gets his feelings hurt on teh internets cus a nerd called him names

gg hypocrites.

-2x

Vorspire

Knight
well whoever twice is, heshe doesn't seem to have much of a life outside these forums on the count that heshe is enjoying insulting on a message board :/

++Lame

Here's something I think would be an aesthetic attribute to your horrendous silhouette.