RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

NiteStar

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
Well, compared to you, a brick has intelligence. You are a stupid dullard, and I hope that you are permanently banned from the whole runuo network.

I hope you are correct in your wish, when I begin to get serious then things have gone to far. Seeing this is nice, thanks to whoever did the deed: Twice

Account Terminated

I don't like to take crap on the net to seriously as there is enough garbage in everyday life but when someone slams a Lady I think highly of as a friend I begin to get really pi$$y and for that I do apologize, sorry if I offended anyone I just got ticked off at an idiot.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Who the fuck let him back in the first place? No offense, but that was definitely not the most brilliant idea I've ever heard.

Sunshine said:
Ohh darn your were making a joke...too bad it was not funny

There are those who have a sickness who do hurt themselves..but I am sure that is beyond your comprehension
Sunshine just wtfpwnt Twice.

theformat

Wanderer
Everyone is so outspoken about emo people on the internet...
ive been emo at times and so has my girlfriend...
that doesnt mean im always emo or that im gay...
you guys really need to quit hitting your caps button just because you own a keyboard and an internet connection...
just let them do what they do...
i dont like gothic people but i dont say anything about it im sure all of you are all a bounch of 6'5 250 pound ass kicking body building quarterbacks at your school and your so popular...
so why dont yall just shut the fuck up and get a reality check
i bet emo people hate computer nerds so ha?
-format

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Nope, I'm 350, and I never played football.
If you were emo to the extent of the people in that video (which The Format seems to be...)...brr.

bzk90

Lord
Yes format, we're all hanging out in a software MMORPH emulation forum but in school we are jocks...

Being emo is a scapegoat...nobody who is emo actualy has that bad of a life. They bitch about stupid things like how they cant go to a party because their parents are mean and evil. They bitch about typical teenager shit as if it was comparable to starving for weeks.

What is with the new trend of insulting geeks...
geeks...
we maintain the internet so emos like you can sit on myspace

we provide new resources on the WWW like wikipedia and google so you can do your school work

we can find where you live

we can monitor your bank account

we know your search habbits

we track which websites you use

You live in the technology era, geeks control the technology era, you are nothing more than the slave to an empire of geeks

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Being emo is a scapegoat...nobody who is emo actualy has that bad of a life. They bitch about stupid things like how they cant go to a party because their parents are mean and evil. They bitch about typical teenager shit as if it was comparable to starving for weeks.

You have no idea what a real emo person is like. Stop looking to the posers to define your definition of "emo" and then stereotype them all.

It's like looking at an internet-driven community's newbs and stereotyping every member of the community by the noobs' behavior.

bzk90 said:
Yes format, we're all hanging out in a software MMORPH emulation forum but in school we are jocks...

What is with the new trend of insulting geeks...
geeks...
we maintain the internet so emos like you can sit on myspace

we provide new resources on the WWW like wikipedia and google so you can do your school work

we can find where you live

we can monitor your bank account

we know your search habbits

we track which websites you use

You live in the technology era, geeks control the technology era, you are nothing more than the slave to an empire of geeks

I suddently have a new found love for you Bzk. <3

As far as the topic goes, I went to hs with this chick who wasnt exactly emo, and wasnt exactly gothic. Shes a wannabe( and you guys thought there was nothing worse than an emo, heh ). We talk now and then but less now than before I dubbed her "Teh Poser" and wont call her by anything else.

*dislikes emos*

bzk90

Lord
Posers are the worst...

Who's involved with reality bites? EVERYONE has a RB image in their sig...is it something big?

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
theformat said:
im sure all of you are all a bounch of 6'5 250 pound ass kicking body building quarterbacks at your school and your so popular...
so why dont yall just shut the fuck up and get a reality check

I'm 6'2, 288 pounds, and played football back in highschool. I'm also a nerd. So, tell me, Mr.Part-time Emo, do you hate me? Do I need a reality check, becuase I take care of myself, and can't stand beign scrony or sluggish?
I'm far from popular, I sit at home and play UO all night, and hang out on the RunUO forums.
And you know what else? I will not shut the fuck up. Why don't you get a reality check. If not, then please stop posting in this thread, if you so strongly disagree with it. Or, simply put "I disagree with this thread". You don't need to come in and start bashing Sport Players. That strongly offends me.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
I'm 6'2, 288 pounds, and played football back in highschool. I'm also a nerd. So, tell me, Mr.Part-time Emo, do you hate me? Do I need a reality check, becuase I take care of myself, and can't stand beign scrony or sluggish?
I'm far from popular, I sit at home and play UO all night, and hang out on the RunUO forums.
And you know what else? I will not shut the fuck up. Why don't you get a reality check. If not, then please stop posting in this thread, if you so strongly disagree with it. Or, simply put "I disagree with this thread". You don't need to come in and start bashing Sport Players. That strongly offends me.

So not being 6' 2", 288 pounds, and a football player makes someone emo now? lawl. Do you realize that "emo" is short for "emotional"? He hasn't shown anything that has anything to do with being emotional. If you're going to insult someone, at least do it correctly. Call him a whiner, a douchebag, a fucktard, or something else. I'm sure AB could give you some suggestions. It's one of his pasttimes. :D

Anyway, since we're on the subject of stereotyping: Sports players (and their die-hard fan counterparts) are some of the dumbest people I have ever met.

bzk90 said:
Posers are the worst...

Who's involved with reality bites? EVERYONE has a RB image in their sig...is it something big?

I wouldnt call RB huge but there are alot of people here who have played there at one point or another. Most people that dont play there anymore but still have the siggy pic have it because its a good shard but just not their type. RB is sunshine and her husbands shard. Xar works most of the scripts( well they just hired me as councy to start with so ill be working scripts along with Xar now ) they try very hard to make sure they are there for the players when they need help and they love to listen to ideas and impliment them. In a nutshell, its a wet-dream set of owners. I love it there.