RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emo's suck

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
He's here defending emo's ... Must take strong offence to those who FUCKING HATE them.

Has anyone ever told you that people like you are what's wrong with the world?

bzk said:
are you defending people who act like they have problems when there are plenty of people who have real problems who bitch half as much?

I sure am, because just like you have a right to bitch about them bitching, they have a right to bitch about whatever they want. Don't want to hear it? Ignore them and go on with life.

WarAngel said:

I sure am, because just like you have a right to bitch about them bitching, they have a right to bitch about whatever they want. Don't want to hear it? Ignore them and go on with life.
Thats funny, I could think of alot more things that cause crap in the word that really dont have anything to do with silly teenage stereotypes...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Thats funny, I could think of alot more things that cause crap in the word that really dont have anything to do with silly teenage stereotypes...

I'm referring to people that "FUCKING HATE" people just because they're different. There's a difference between disliking them because they're different and FUCKING HATEing them because they're different.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
Acctually, no, not really.
If they're going to keep bitching about their pathetic lives, then I'll retain the right to further bitch about how much I hate them.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
If they're going to keep bitching about their pathetic lives, then I'll retain the right to further bitch about how much I hate them.

There are some people that we should just systematically exterminate before their hatred kills us all.

WarAngel said:
I'm referring to people that "FUCKING HATE" people just because they're different. There's a difference between disliking them because they're different and FUCKING HATEing them because they're different.
aye but he is hating someone based on a stereotype, he wont as he matures and gets older and finds there's more to life and people than whether or not they slit their wrists.

Speaking of, remember kids, its down the highway, not across the street.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
All he said is that he's going to complain about complainers...I don't see that as an instigation of mass genocide....

bzk90

Lord
I dont hate them for being different, I hate them because they are ignorant and inconsiderate. They don't realize that their lives are easy and they bitch about trivial things while over in hungary people are being smashed by buildings during earthquakes.

WarAngel

Wanderer
TMS said:
All he said is that he's going to complain about complainers...I don't see that as an instigation of mass genocide....

People that have that much hate are dangerous to everyone.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
I dont hate them for being different, I hate them because they are ignorant and inconsiderate. They don't realize that their lives are easy and they bitch about trivial things while over in hungary people are being smashed by buildings during earthquakes.

That's a reason to hate someone? Because they complain? Well then I guess I better FUCKING HATE you!!!

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
There are some people that we should just systematically exterminate before their hatred kills us all.
Yes. The emo's should continue to self mutilate while lisening to Dashboard Confessionals, wallowing on their own self hate, and self pitty. Therefore, they systematically exterminate themselves, before their hate for themselves results more bitching, leading the rest of the population into a frenzied killing spree.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@WA: And your reasoning for this hatred is...?
...and I think the genocide would stop after wiping out the race of emos...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Yes. The emo's should continue to self mutilate while lisening to Dashboard Confessionals, wallowing on their own self hate, and self pitty. Therefore, they systematically exterminate themselves, before their hate for themselves results more bitching, leading the rest of the population into a frenzied killing spree.

Again, stereotypes. You hate people over a stereotype. That's even worse than hating them over something that isn't stereotyped.

PS: Dashboard Confessional is not emo. Try Something Corporate or Thursday. ;)

TMS said:
@WA: And your reasoning for this hatred is...?
...and I think the genocide would stop after wiping out the race of emos...

It's not hatred. It's removing a threat to the majority.

If one can hate someone that much because they complain, then they can and will easily hate everyone else that's slightly different from them.

bzk90

Lord
WarAngel said:
People that have that much hate are dangerous to everyone.
You say it best, Emos are dangerous because they hate life so much.

I don't hate them for bitching, I hate them for bitching about problems they think they have but they really dont have.

Theres a difference between bitching that you're car broke down and bitching about how mom and dad didn't get you a new cell phone...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
What about "The Format"...do they qualify? :rolleyes:
I got a new cellphone today...preseries W710i...has a bit of a bug, but that's prolly cause I'm not on the latest build :-\