RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Dragon

bean56

Wanderer
Edit the training dummy's onharmful to return false. Then they can attack them and skills will go up, but no damage is done. Also you could edit the doharmful or whatever so they can't hurt the player. I don't have training dummies like that, but just a thought.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
sadoul said:
Just get region control. With it u can make it so u can't HarmNPC and set it's hits to 1. Then of course for healing you'll have to get something else. Maybe just edit the bandages.cs to work on a certain dummy bypass health.

no thanks, its exploitable.

As it is now, there is a chance the players can get killed by the training dummy, if there were no chance, they would AFK macro a lot more.

phoo

Sorceror
particles

Code:
			if ( this.Stage == 1 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FA8, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 2 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FA9, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 3 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FAB, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 4 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FBC, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 5 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FBD, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 6 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FBF, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else if ( this.Stage == 7 )
			{
				this.MovingParticles( m, 0x1FBE, 1, 0, false, true, ( this.Hue - 1 ), 0, 9502, 6014, 0x11D, EffectLayer.Waist, 0 );
			}
			else
			{

this.PublicOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, this.SpeechHue, true, "Please call a GM if you are getting this message, they will fix the breathe, thank you :)", false );
			}
		}

if i was trying to add a this.Stage == 8 what 0x1F?? would i use here and what does that number represent ?

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Bobert said:
I have a few Probs acutly
1. Says not tamable for all of them
2. dont evole.
3. dont gain kp.

I think your adding the dragons... don't

add the eggs instead, the dragons are not tamable and unless they came from an egg, they don't evolve or gain kp either.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Deceit said:
Too cool! Thanks for sharing.

Just one question. How can I make it lose kill points if it dies?

I believe it is as simple as adding this... I suggest adding it directly before the OnDoubleClick method in EvolutionDragon.cs but it can go just about anywhere.

public override void OnDeath( Container c )
{
this.KP /= 10;
}

this divides the KP by 10, so the dragon loses 10%... of course this can be edited.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
LennyL. said:
I have training dummys on my shard and when ever the creature hits it, it evolves. how can this be solved?

refer to my earlier post...

KillerBeeZ said:
I too was going to point this out, and I would like to add that there are some shards that have Live Training Dummies

Generally these things can only be hit for 1 damage and do only 1 damage... but have gobs of hit points... very exploitable.

I have training dummies but their hits are only 100, I upped this to test it to 10,000 (which is normal for some of the harder monsters) and the little snake became an Ancient in less than 10 minutes

So, if you have mobs that are easy (as in do little damage) and have lots of hits, you might consider getting rid of them or editing them.

in other words, make the dummies have 100 hit points

Anubis

Wanderer
No Eggs!!!! :(

This is a awsome script i love it but one problem when i [add guardiandragon and then i kill it in any form or fasion the guardian dragon does not drop an egg not even on its body well only one outta like 50(seriously) has dropped an egg is there a reason for this or did i accedentally mess up a script when it was downloading plz help me.

And Raelis i think i played on your shard Akara Essex and it was awsome if it was not your then it had alot of stuff that you did on it and on my older shard that i used to be player on also used your stuff and they were all awsome keep up the good work.

Raelis

Sorceror
Anubis said:
This is a awsome script i love it but one problem when i [add guardiandragon and then i kill it in any form or fasion the guardian dragon does not drop an egg not even on its body well only one outta like 50(seriously) has dropped an egg is there a reason for this or did i accedentally mess up a script when it was downloading plz help me.

And Raelis i think i played on your shard Akara Essex and it was awsome if it was not your then it had alot of stuff that you did on it and on my older shard that i used to be player on also used your stuff and they were all awsome keep up the good work.

The reason that it dropped so low was because I wnated it to be really hard, though I think I did make it a bit too hard, all you need to do is go into the GuardianDragon.cs and go to line 75 and change

Code:
if ( Utility.RandomDouble() <= 0.[B]3[/B] )

to

Code:
if ( Utility.RandomDouble() <= 0.[B]8[/B] )

That should fix it.

Yes, I work for Akara Essex, that's the only shard though.

Anubis

Wanderer
ok thx for your help and patianence

keep up the good work

-Anubis

Forgot to ask is there a way to edit his stats or is theis where i do it

SetStr( 1396, 1485 );
SetDex( 125, 195 );
SetInt( 906, 1026 );

SetHits( 10000, 12500 );

SetDamage( 34, 40 );

SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Physical, 100 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Fire, 100 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Cold, 100 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Poison, 100 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Energy, 100 );

SetResistance( ResistanceType.Physical, 99 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Fire, 99 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Cold, 99 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Poison, 99 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Energy, 99 );

SetSkill( SkillName.EvalInt, 125.1, 130.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Magery, 125.1, 130.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Meditation, 125.1, 130.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.MagicResist, 140.5, 170.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Tactics, 125.1, 130.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Wrestling, 125.1, 130.0 );

Protius73

Sorceror
Raelis .. not to be a pest or anything but the mating timer doesnt seem to be working properly.. Two dragons on my shard mate .. one goes invul as intended... i set the days to 14 days of gestation to amke them a little more rare... problem is most of the players are getting eggs after 3 or 4 days ... and in order to get the egg they have to mate one more time to claim the egg then mate again to start a new one... ive tried to look into the script and see where the problem may be but im not that great of a scripter... i can mod some stuff by my scripting skills are straight newbie... :eek:

Alcore

Wanderer
no KP gains when using peace

Wonderful script Raelis...but my players seem to be having a small problem..when they peace the monsters the evolve dragons do not gain any Kp points...i have tried looking into the scripts for a possible answer to it..but cant seem to find anything that would prevent them from gaining off of peaced monsters...

bean56

Wanderer
Alcore said:
Wonderful script Raelis...but my players seem to be having a small problem..when they peace the monsters the evolve dragons do not gain any Kp points...i have tried looking into the scripts for a possible answer to it..but cant seem to find anything that would prevent them from gaining off of peaced monsters...
There isn't.

Krystofer

Sorceror
Very very cool. I was looking for something like this, though I would prefer it apply to ALL creatures of the tameable variety, some with only 1 or 2 "life stages" some with many. Theoretically speaking, would this be terribly hard?

I have no idea, at this point I'm stuck using everyone elses scripts until I learn to write my own.