RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Dragon

Raelis I added your last update to my shard and all is well except now the dragons dont gain kp unless the target is actually attacking them as well. I forgot to not e the new changes and for some reason i didnt back up the files either :( . Can you tell me what to change to put it back to how it was? I have looked through the script and cant find it. Im probably looking rigt at it. Also It seems that all the dragons on the shard have eggs no matter what stage they are in! Any help would be appreiciated

Thanks
Dan

Where to find it

well i downloaded it and set it up and it worked but now i cannot find the dragons or anything to do with them on my shard where do i find it?

VindomS.R.

Wanderer
This is a great script but i am haveing some troubles getting it to work with taming. What i want to do is anoly allow players with 100 taming hatch an egg. My problem is I'm new to scripting. I think I need to edit the Dragonegg.cs to check taming but i have no idea how, or where to write that in. I tryed to add
}
else if ( AnimalTaming==100 )
{
that gave me a error that Dragon.cs does not contane a defition for Animaltaming. after some thought on it I came up with this most likely wont work anyhow becouse i'm not telling it to look at the players taming, and that it would most likely try to cheack the dragon egg's taming any advise on what i can do?

telekea

Wanderer
Two things that do not work in this system.

Everytime your dragon evolves it gains Intellgence and Dexterity, but every stage of your dragon has the same mana 90, and the same dex, although the hit points are increasing properly. Having a dragon with 150 intelligence and only 90 mana, does that make sense, no. What use would the intellgence bonus be if you can not get over 90 man. Mana Max also needs to be added for that to work properly.

Erica

Knight
telekea said:
Two things that do not work in this system.

Everytime your dragon evolves it gains Intellgence and Dexterity, but every stage of your dragon has the same mana 90, and the same dex, although the hit points are increasing properly. Having a dragon with 150 intelligence and only 90 mana, does that make sense, no. What use would the intellgence bonus be if you can not get over 90 man. Mana Max also needs to be added for that to work properly.
this script its out dated the one thats like evolution dragon is the dna dragons evolution has to much bugs

Perthina

Wanderer
When I use the KP command on any evolution dragon I own it says it's not a dragon... is this because I tamed it and didn't grow it from an egg?

telekea

Wanderer
Has anyone found this bug; with Evolution Dragons deleting or disappearing without a trace?

Had a player with a level 6 dragon tonite fighting a champ spawn and the dragon just disappeared right in front of them. Had this happen two other times with level 1 dragons.

Rob24

Sorceror
I have a lil bug

I dont know where this bug is at But when i or a player Shrink Evolution Dragon's
It delete all KP and it go back to lil Snake

So can anyone help me fix this its bugging me

P.S. Sweet Script bro

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Rob24 said:
I dont know where this bug is at But when i or a player Shrink Evolution Dragon's
It delete all KP and it go back to lil Snake

So can anyone help me fix this its bugging me

P.S. Sweet Script bro

must be a custom script cause mine shrink/unshrink just fine. you will need to find the problem script and post it in order for anyone to be able to help you

Rob24

Sorceror
KillerBeeZ said:
must be a custom script cause mine shrink/unshrink just fine. you will need to find the problem script and post it in order for anyone to be able to help you

But when I put them in 1.0 they work fine but when I put then in 1.0.0 they did this its the same files and all on 1.0 So I dont know what or where its doing this :(

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Rob24 said:
But when I put them in 1.0 they work fine but when I put then in 1.0.0 they did this its the same files and all on 1.0 So I dont know what or where its doing this :(

these were made before 1.0.0 so I guess they are not compatible

Ninja-AoI

Wanderer
Our shard just recently added this script, thanks to my persist request. It is running fine on our 1.0.0 and it's shrinking, and unshrinking fine.

The only problem we could forsee is...

Our shard has a way of increasing MaxFollowers by incraments of 1, up to a Max of 10.
The original script calls for the Evo Dragon to be 2 Control Slots. Well you can imagine how powerful a person would be with 5 of these things. So we needed to think up a fix.

My idea was to make the Evo Dragon Control Slots a Variable.
Meaning.
Check MaxFollowers -
Max Followers = X
Evo Dragon Control Slots = X-2

Meaning regardless of how many control slots you have, the Evo dragon will consume all but 2. (Making it impossible to have more than one at anytime, but still allowing the Tamer to have extra slots for a mount, or Summonings.)

Viago

Knight
shard owners need to customixe the FS shrink system to beable to shring this evo dragon system or my dna evo dragon system. My friend ronnin included some steps for this. bnut as seeing this scripter no longer conects to runuo (to my knowlage i doubt that tish system will be updated to 1.0.0 or any furthr version.

the shrink system has details on how to edit the shrink system to shrink evo dragon or my dna evo dragons

Rob24

Sorceror
hmm

Well the Bug I have is when I shrink it
It Delete all The KP on it and when you go kill stuff with the dragon it go back to a Snake.

So what I need to do to fix this and how can I? TY

Viago

Knight
Rob24 said:
Well the Bug I have is when I shrink it
It Delete all The KP on it and when you go kill stuff with the dragon it go back to a Snake.

So what I need to do to fix this and how can I? TY

Yes, ronnin the maker of the shrink system (fs shrink system) has instructions on how to make srhinking keep the stages and kp, you have to follow the instructions on his redme file in his script package.

(has been said manytimes)

Rob24

Sorceror
oops and ty all

Ok I oops and didnt move over 4 files with the shrink system its all Good now
Ty for the help:)

And I am sorry to bug you all of my oops :-/

But anywho I love this system
Is there going to be more Systems like this coming out Soon???
if So let me know I will try them out

Is it ok I give you some ideas?Well here is some if you like

Yu-Gi-Uh system that is off of the game

Weapons that can add power gems-Yes there is D2 system out there but This one can add Pic's of the item you add and you need to do lote of magic spells on the wep to add the power gems and skulls

Music box system-That play custom music

well that is some of my ideas maybe its newbie think but its something
But anywho Good work on your system I hope I can see more Soon

P.S. ty for the help :),