RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite president

Slayer706

Sorceror
When I say corrupt I mean owned by big business and/or have their own hidden agendas that do not reflect those of the American people.
In that light, yes I believe they were corrupt.

@AB - Take a look at William Howard Taft, he was about as uncorrupt as is possible for a politician.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Truman

My fave would have to be Truman.

As far as Bush, hmmmmm, I'd like to see him called "The Burning Bush"

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Clinton kicked ass. But being as how I am 100% democrat, my opinion doesn't matter.

DontdroptheSOAD said:
Clinton kicked ass. But being as how I am 100% democrat, my opinion doesn't matter.
well think about it, democrat or not most people liked him as president. Then he gets a blowjob and suddenly all the republicans finally have an excuse for not liking him anymore.

David

Moderate
I never really understood why getting a blowjob was such a bad thing, however he did lie about it.

My fav pres is a toss up between Jimmy Carter (because of the habitat thing mostly) or Gerald Ford (the only president the public never voted on.)

Alcyone

Sorceror
lies

I can think of worse things to lie about when president. Just ask our current prez. Clinton did do a real good job. Hope Hillary gets to be prez again. No, seriously, He really was good.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:
well think about it, democrat or not most people liked him as president. Then he gets a blowjob and suddenly all the republicans finally have an excuse for not liking him anymore.
Totally, I got a blowjob yesterday and noone hates me.

David

Moderate
Alcyone said:
I can think of worse things to lie about when president. Just ask our current prez. Clinton did do a real good job. Hope Hillary gets to be prez again. No, seriously, He really was good.
I agree with the first part of that, but Hillary as president? I can't see that happening myself. I'd like to see Condoleezza Rice run though.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:
Damn you! Its been a month for me. And Everyone hates me.
See, I think there is something to this. People can tell when a man is satisfied and they feed off that. :D

DontdroptheSOAD said:
See, I think there is something to this. People can tell when a man is satisfied and they feed off that. :D
SOAD, nah pretty much everyone hates me all the time. Cant blame them though

@ David: Only on Fridays.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Maybe

David said:
I agree with the first part of that, but Hillary as president? I can't see that happening myself. I'd like to see Condoleezza Rice run though.

I'd have to see where Condoleezza stands on certain subjects. Especially Universal Healthcare, and Education. Being a person with Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and Raynauds I have to be on medicaid, which means I have to stay below poverty level to enjoy the luxuries of the medicine I need to stay alive. But If she also threw in Free Education, like other countries have, I could educate myself to where I wouldn't have to worry about that.

David said:
I think he/she was joking. As in she was running things while her husband was President. Highly possible.

Alcyone

Sorceror
good excuse

Yeah, but It was a good excuse to throw in some issues. Sorry, sometimes I get a bit too caught up in issues.

David

Moderate
Yeah I got that afterwards, I missed the "again" in the first post.

@Alcyone, my sister has lupus along with the usual list of complications. How are you doing?