RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite president

NiteStar

Wanderer
This is an actual fact, Alfred E. Newman was once a write in candidate for President, I along with a few thousand other people took advantage of this movement and did write him in and my only regret is he didn't win the election.

VOTE Alfred E. Newman!!!!!

EDIT: Here is a link to his "platform"

http://hypocrisytoday.com/alfred.htm

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
This is an actual fact, Alfred E. Newman was once a write in candidate for President, I along with a few thousand other people took advantage of this movement and did write him in and my only regret is he didn't win the election.

VOTE Alfred E. Newman!!!!!

EDIT: Here is a link to his "platform"

http://hypocrisytoday.com/alfred.htm

I remeber playing some game...and drinking and drinking..but can not recall the game but I recall his name lol

crackrat

Wanderer
lol i voted for him (if i can remember correctly) during the election that put bush senior in office or was it reagan(what me worry:D)lolol.
of course ive also written in for mickey mouse during second election of clinton.

theformat

Wanderer
tony snow '08
i swear to god if conaleeza runs or lewinski i wont vote
being president is a mans job.
(i would have no problem with a black president) - im not racial :p

theformat said:
tony snow '08
i swear to god if conaleeza runs or lewinski i wont vote
being president is a mans job.
(i would have no problem with a black president) - im not racial :p
Colin Powell would make the best president.

theformat said:
yea i think he shoulda won... didnt he run? not sure...
but he still could!
He never ran, his wife wont let him because shes scared that as the first black president, he'd be assassinated fairly quickly. And she's probably right. He would most likely win if he would run, though.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Rice for prez. Take the 1st black and 1st female prez all at once.
I dunno. Most females I don't think would be up to the job. But I think Rice is an exception.

TMSTKSBK said:
Rice for prez. Take the 1st black and 1st female prez all at once.
I dunno. Most females I don't think would be up to the job. But I think Rice is an exception.
Rice is Bush's lil blowjob, nothing more. She doesnt think for herself, she just does what he tells her too.

TMSTKSBK said:
You evidently don't know much about Dr. Rice.
I know enough about her to know I don't like her, and I know that I'd much rather prefer a woman who can think for herself to be the first woman president than one who is a political suckup.

Clinton for next Prez! Hillary that is...*Runs and dunks* LOL :D

Seriously we need a woman prez....The only thing we would have to worry about is "Mood swings"...Lmao :eek:

DreamCatcher said:
Clinton for next Prez! Hillary that is...*Runs and dunks* LOL :D

Seriously we need a woman prez....The only thing we would have to worry about is "Mood swings"...Lmao :eek:
yeah Alot of people think that women would be too soft to be president and yadda, But anyone who has lived with a woman for any amount of times, knows that it would be the other way around, once a month a country would be nuked for no reason.