RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

friend not able to connect......

doe90

Wanderer
ok can someone that see's this try connecting to my server

port 2593
remove encryption

it will be up 3:49 Est to 5:00 Est

and post if it works or not

bean56

Wanderer
Are you sure you don't have a router. You have a different gateway ip and for me that has always been the router ip. Maybe try typing that in your explorer see if i login screen comes up or something. At this point it seems like it's worth a shot.

doe90

Wanderer
i do have a router but i don't need it (it for wireless) i take it off and have internet right on this comp.

doe90

Wanderer
i'm trying to not worry about that......i'm trying to get my server on the net then try puting a DNS name..

doe90

Wanderer
i don't knoow how to forward the port i think it this be not sure

is this were i put the forwarding ports

[code:1]
Virtual Server

You can configure the Barricade Turbo as a virtual server so that remote users accessing services such as the Web or FTP at your local site via public IP addresses can be automatically redirected to local servers configured with private IP addresses. In other words, depending on the requested service (TCP/UDP port number), the Barricade Turbo redirects the external service request to the appropriate server (located at another internal IP address).  

Private IP Private Port Type Public Port
1. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
2. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
3. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
4. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
5. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
6. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
7. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
8. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
9. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????
10. 192.168.2.??? ???? TCP UDP ????

[/code:1]

doe90

Wanderer
anyone's help would be very helpfull

allso if i use a dns name with a router could the firewall block people

Quantos

Lord
I just tried your shard again, and again no luck. Are you sure that your firewall ruleset for RunUO is correct? Can you take a screen shot of the ruleset and post it?

Quantos

Lord
Quantos said:
I just tried your shard again, and again no luck. Are you sure that your firewall ruleset for RunUO is correct? Can you take a screen shot of the ruleset and post it?

doe90

Wanderer
a friend told me how to fix it.....
it works now thx anyway.

he said
Right click on my network place
click propertys
Right click in the local Internet
click propertys
click advance Tap
and unclick the firewall