RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Shrink System w/ Taming Craft

you menchoned that you where doing an overhaul on the bio system, I was not sure if the bug I think I have is from the original writer or due to something else, but it seems that, using bio deeds will let you go beyond 5 followers, you can keep using deeds and have an army bio pets.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Yes the original bio system i made has that bug i am close to release I have a few ppl now bug testing the new verison of the bio system. As soon as i am sure its not full of bugs i am gonna release here for everyone.

Ronin

gir99

Sorceror
OK well I dunno if it is mentioned above but the bio system has a bug where if they are release they can be tryied to be retamed... Which in turn crashes the server I found this out plaing around on my server with bios creatures

RoninGT

Sorceror
I will look into this, However i will be updating the systems with the new bio system in about a day. But ill take a look at this for the newer system

Thanks you

Ronin

stormwolff

Knight
Here is a reported bug.

You can shear a sheep then shrink the sheep, unshrink the sheep, Sheer the sheep again. Unlimted shearing.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Storm i got that fixed in my next update thanks for the heads up

Also i planed to release the new verison tonight but in light of the v1.0 release tomarrow i will hold off to make sure that the systems are up to v1.0 code if there are any changes. If all is well ill have the new verison out tomarrow shortly after v1.0 has released.

Ronin

stormwolff

Knight
Thanks and great job with this btw.

I can't get a great report out of one of my non english speaking users so this may or may not be an issue.

This time it seems to be with pet powerscrolls. This person used a pet powerscroll on a bonded dragon. It was a 110 scroll I believe. He used the scroll and trained the dragon so it was full 110 in one skill. The skill is unknown to me at this time. Somehow the dragon lost its extra skills Now comes the hard to answer part. The user said he shrunk the dragon and unshrunk it and took it to a dungeon where it died. He then used bandages to ressurect his bonded dragon. Upon ressurection he noticed the skills at 110 were back down to 100. At least thats what I think he is trying to say.

So somewhere in the process the extra skillcap and stored skill level were lost. My guess is that it was lost at the point of ressurection.

I added this for ruo1.0 and everything seems to be working ok. but I might have a small bug maybe related to the newer version I dono, but it seems that some if the body values shown in bods are messed up. I got one for a frost spider and it showed a wraith. The bod worked collecting the right animal, so it is not a huge issue.

killing_zoe

Wanderer
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Factions\Mobiles\Vendors\BaseFactionVendor.cs: CS0115:
(line 53, column 24) “Server.Factions.BaseFactionVendor.CheckVendorAccess(Serv
er.Mobile)” : Did not find out the in keeping with method to rewriteScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

??i used it on runuo1.0.0,and did all the installtion ,what dose it has the problem like this?
what is wrong?

RoninGT

Sorceror
Not sure about messed up body values. i will look into that i converted it over to 1.0.0 fine and i am gonna try to get an updated readme out tonight or tomarrow on how to go about it.. Also about the error you best bet is to take The Distros with v1.0.0 and apply the changes again to them Other than the player mobile you will have to use the v1.0.0 player mobile apply Shrink system changes to it. Now for those who already had the system on there server before the new 1.0.0 you will have to take that part in Deserillizes and Move that Solan entry to the newest case. in order not to get errors to delete player mobile. If you didnt understand this dont worry ill have a readme detailing in out no later than tomarrow night.. Still tring to get my server back in order after the update.

Thanks

Ronin

Rob24

Sorceror

Ooops
This didnt work for 1.0.0
Can you plz make it for 1.0.0 I love this system
I hope you get it to work or my save files well not work :(

sirbum69

Wanderer
ok i have a problem here i just downloaded this and placed it all in and im getting the same error about my factionvendor that the guy above got....problem is i have the latest release that you have put out....

so what do i need to do to fix this....help please

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
sirbum69 said:
ok i have a problem here i just downloaded this and placed it all in and im getting the same error about my factionvendor that the guy above got....problem is i have the latest release that you have put out....

so what do i need to do to fix this....help please
look in the other forum of custom scripts