RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Server To Play?

Your gonna let a website deter you? Just try it out... Then talk your ****!!!!

I ain't mad at you though. Just try to put a little more effort into your post's. Like why would I not be serious? What don't you like about the website? What would you do to help make something better?

Instead of trying to belittle something that another person has put alot of hard work and effort into.....

Are you serious? You know what I'm not even gonna continue this with you......

Jeff

Lord
Exile_the_Nomad;740411 said:
Your gonna let a website detor you? Just try it out... Then talk your ****!!!!

I ain't mad at you though. Just try to put a little more effort into your post's. Like why would I not be serious? What don't you like about the website? What would you do to help make something better?

Instead of trying to belittle something that another person has put alot of hard work and effort into.....

You obviously haven't meet TMSTKSBK... just do a mild search of his previous posts and you will regret even trying to make sense of his post.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Exile_the_Nomad;740411 said:
Your gonna let a website detor you? Just try it out... Then talk your ****!!!!

I <3 you. Three grammar mistakes in the first sentence alone! I'm going to have a field day with this guy...

Radwen

Wanderer
The colors are awful. The setup is childish. The text is written by the mind of a pre-teen.

Its pretty deterring.

Anyways, you're not in pre-school, you don't get points for trying to type it by its sound. Please put more effort in your posts.

edit:
Yes this post is condescending, but if you have any spark of intelligence you will learn from it and maybe it'll benefit your shard.

Radwen;740498 said:
The colors are awful. The setup is childish. The text is written by the mind of a pre-teen.

Its pretty deterring.

Anyways, you're not in pre-school, you don't get points for trying to type it by its sound. Please put more effort in your posts.

edit:
Yes this post is condescending, but if you have any spark of intelligence you will learn from it and maybe it'll benefit your shard.

It's not my shard. But I do appreciate your help. I will pass it on to the admin and see if maybe I can design the site for her.