RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Server To Play?

u can try Xzandras Dream Its listed in ConnectUo Desktop..I work there scripting and such..Its bout everything u mentioned..Heres the Website if u want to check it out first...Hope u find the shard ur looking for :)
home

Murzin

Knight
does anyone know of a:

1) at least aos server
2) no skill cap
3) high stat cap
4) no swingspeed/fc/fcr/lmc/di or other osi caps
5) custom uber arties

Manu;720301 said:
That has to be the most ugly, worst designed website I've ever seen...

And yours Is any Better? We have that exact same skin on our forums as well..The web site was a friends first go at ever making one and I think she did an awesome job I didnt post on here for negative or crude remarks I was just responding to someones post..thank you..

Manu

Knight
I dont have a website. I have a forum to keep track of my ideas. Get it? Good.
And for the remarks: Cant handle it - gtf out of the internet.

korupt

Wanderer
You could try Imagine Nation - Xtreme, even if it might differ from your description. We expect a quite big player base and a lot of action going around, both for RPers/PvPers.

Best would be to check out or web site, as it is a lot of custom stuff, but here is a quick description of the features.

- RunUO 2.0 (always up to date with the most recent SVN).
- Full Sphere 0.51(/TUS 0.48) replica (PvP, menus, regular monster AI, items, messages, fonts, etc).
- No total skill cap, 100 for individual skills.
- 300 total stat cap, 100 for individual stats.
- Repetitive skill gain (yes, we see this as a feature).
- Balanced skill gain (PvP skills are easy so that you can get up and running fast, crafts take a long time to master).
- Unique RP. You can request your own race/role by writing an RP story. If it gets approved you will receive something that will make your character "look" like your race/role (skin changes, items, titles and so on).
- Unique item recipes and quests.
- Unique paragon(we call it xtreme) system. The monsters have their own armor and enhanced loot tables. The best items are only achievable through these monsters.
- Advanced ladder system. Records every opponent you fight in the tournament/fighting area and a lot of stats related to the fight. These are then displayed on the web page.
- Same as above goes for guild ladders.
- Fellucca only, if we are not making a specific quest or event in the other worlds.
- Located in the NL with a quad core dedicated host and a 155mbit connection.

Imagine Nation: Xtreme - Home

Rosetta

Wanderer
TattooedLioness;720709 said:
And yours Is any Better? We have that exact same skin on our forums as well..The web site was a friends first go at ever making one and I think she did an awesome job I didnt post on here for negative or crude remarks I was just responding to someones post..thank you..

You can take the comment as an insult or you can improve the site. We all do shitty websites first, then we improve.

Keep one thing in mind, you're not building the site for you. You're building it for public viewing - the minute you put it on these forums it became public.

Ideas for Web Sites:D

Nora

Sorceror
Murzin;720306 said:
does anyone know of a:

1) at least aos server
2) no skill cap
3) high stat cap
4) no swingspeed/fc/fcr/lmc/di or other osi caps
5) custom uber arties

The mine is like this, but is the Argentina server.. The most speak spanish

Rosetta;720740 said:
You can take the comment as an insult or you can improve the site. We all do shitty websites first, then we improve.

Keep one thing in mind, you're not building the site for you. You're building it for public viewing - the minute you put it on these forums it became public.

Ideas for Web Sites:D

Oh I understand that I didnt really take it as an insult..It is was her first site.We are already working on another Just havent updated it yet waiting till we have it all built..We were working on the forum skins first..Thanks for your suggestions ...It will be my first web site as well so thank you for the link ..

ROFL OMG The link is to dang funny hehehehehe!!!!

Rosetta

Wanderer
:p So I got negged for not being constructive. The link I gave was really for a laugh, made me laugh so I wanted to share the humor. It reminded me heavily of my first attempt at making a web page some years back.

Anyhow now I will try and be more constructive.

I suggest do some reading up on web design. The first book I would start with is a nice easy read and can give a lot of easy to understand tips and information to start with:
Stop Don't Make Me Think

For general information on actually coding the site:
W3Schools

I personally like CSS, but there are many other ways to make a web site. But this page shows the simplicity and beauty that I enjoy with CSS:
Zen Garden

And good luck to you =]

Website url has been removed at the owners request.

It has been proven that the freewebs site does not reflect the true nature or greatness of the shard.

PM me if interested in a good place to relax and have fun with great people and of course a few free radicals.

Radwen

Wanderer
ww

oh and that website screams awful.

edit:
Lol I like how its mentioned in big brackets (Female) for the owner lol. Is that an attempt to attract male players? rofl