RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Server To Play?

Alcyone

Sorceror
Rhexis;659299 said:
Im pro-rp, but I very much would say go for a chat system. Builds up a community and promotes communication. I do most of my rping on a shard's forum anyway.

Rhexy, are you still wanting to host it? I should be finishing up with the preliminary stuff shortly. Maybe I can pitch in and help with the cost of your internet. I know it's a big thing to ask, but thank you for offering, and thanks in advance for everything.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Update on shard.....

There are those out there that would rush me. And I have definately felt the pressure. One thing you have to remember, is some of these scripts we have decided to put in are for the RC1, and I'm having to convert them over to work with the svn. I'm dancing as fast as I can. Remember, I have a rl, too, yet I have been putting in HOURS upon HOURS on this, till I'm crosseyed. I have never even worked with net 2.0 before. There's no list of syntaxes that have changed, so I'm having to figure out the differences by myself. To quote Miracle Max. "If you rush miracles, you get bad miracles" It's the same here. If you rush shards, you get bad shards. It will be up, that is a promise. But first I want to get it right. It's gonna go up without the allspells, until later. That seems like it's gonna be the most difficult to change over. But at least you guys will be able to start building. I'm gonna try to have it finished by the end of the day, but I can't make promises. If it's not right, it won't go up till it is. I'm sorry.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;660008 said:

Because I can't just get it all done immediately? Or because we decide everything by a vote, and alot of times the majority doesn't agree? It's your decision, but you're gonna miss eventually a really good time.

mordero

Knight
Alcyone;659986 said:
Update on shard.....

There are those out there that would rush me. And I have definately felt the pressure. One thing you have to remember, is some of these scripts we have decided to put in are for the RC1, and I'm having to convert them over to work with the svn. I'm dancing as fast as I can. Remember, I have a rl, too, yet I have been putting in HOURS upon HOURS on this, till I'm crosseyed. I have never even worked with net 2.0 before. There's no list of syntaxes that have changed, so I'm having to figure out the differences by myself. To quote Miracle Max. "If you rush miracles, you get bad miracles" It's the same here. If you rush shards, you get bad shards. It will be up, that is a promise. But first I want to get it right. It's gonna go up without the allspells, until later. That seems like it's gonna be the most difficult to change over. But at least you guys will be able to start building. I'm gonna try to have it finished by the end of the day, but I can't make promises. If it's not right, it won't go up till it is. I'm sorry.

take your time, this is just for fun, so no need to pressure yourself :)

Alcyone

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;660025 said:
nah, just out...i have other stuff to do right now. sorry<3

Don't be sorry about that. You have a rl. Plus you're in school. The door stays open, in my opinion.

mordero;660032 said:
take your time, this is just for fun, so no need to pressure yourself :)

TY. It shouldn't be too long, though. I'm having a blast with this. Plus sithid sent me some stuff along with the bard stand, to help me understand what I am doing more. THANX sithid.

AntKneeM

Wanderer
UO Wacry: Reborn fits your exact description.... Customs invovled but economy based and requires work!! Will be going public within a month!! Hehe ( Thx to Sithid )