RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Server To Play?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Several things have been determined about this shard. One being that David is offered GMship at his leisure.

Alcyone is admin of this shard.

The GM list is currently:

AB
Puron
Sithid
Kaza
Mordero
Me

Alcyone has final say over the naming of this shard. The current proposed name is "One Thing". Other suggestions should be made in this thread.

Puron1794

Wanderer
mordero;659361 said:
whoot whoot, Alycone, I suggest "mordero rules". No one in IRC would take me seriously though :cool:

we took you seriously..we just didn't want to encourage you crazed ranting :p

kmwill23

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;659296 said:
I wont be playing anyway, too many of you people feel the need to have a chat system so you can turn uo into myspace.

(No offense, knives, I love your townhouses, but chat in general is just not RP for my tastes, and is rather annoying to see on side of screen)

I will branch into an RP version eventually =) Oh, never any offense taken!

Alcyone

Sorceror
"One thing" is what it is, then. Still can't get into IRC, though. Or I would be there with you guys. Gonna go see if I can figure it out. What else have we decided? I might be admin, but all of you are equal to that. If you want to send me a copy of svn, I'd appreciate it, TMS, and I'll start putting in your skill system, and townhouses and chat. Do you have icq or Trillion, or anything like that? Something that sends files good. Second question. What would you like the skillscap to be at? And do you want it to where certain classes can't build up certain skills, etc. (thanks for that idea, Sithid).

mordero

Knight
[22:10] <mordero> so whats all been decided
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> 1200
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> 300
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> daat99 - no
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> nerun - yes
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> chat - yes
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> bard stands - yes
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> auction sys - yes
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> FS Taming - yes
[22:10] <@TMSTKSBK> milt's - yes

I believe thats everything, but im not sure :)

and if you want, I can compile the svn and stick it up on my site for you to download. Also, if we need a place to put things, I can help out with that cause I have some free space on my host (sadly, its just for a website though, so i cant host the server :()...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
There isn't really a point to adding TMSS 4, since we're all GM anyhow >_<.

@mordero: It'd be good if you could get the SVN compiled...I'm still on 156 and I'm going to bed.

Alcyone

Sorceror
That's a good point, TMS. Ok, just send me the link to the svn, and I'm good to go. I should have all those things in by tomorrow, hopefully. Do you want grab or claim or anything?

[cleanup if you add anything like that. I normally add it to help keep corpse counts down n stuff. Plus im kinda lazy lol.

kaball

Wanderer
im not a uber rp fan my self, but i like both sides of the coin , i like pvp and also like rp, so we have thousands of quests and mini quests almost all linked in some plot story line, and we have the PVP, with no ubberisms of itemwhores or noobished 13 year old kids on it. and yeah i hate kids that think they can beat the world on pvp and die with a flame strike... for all you noob kids ... i hope a flamestrike comes at night and kills you while you sleep !!!

Puron1794

Wanderer
Was it ever decided if Fel should be RP or not? AB might be an eternal grumpy pants if he doesn't have a designated RP area. :p

Also, TMS you're probably best for this, the criteria for GM should probably be posted somewhere so interested people can see...mostly for the people who were listed on the karma scale but weren't available last night to find out if they wanted to play.

Perhaps even make a thread that people can simply post whether they want to be gm or strictly player?

*disclaimer: I've not had my morning coffee yet, so I can't be held responsible if this post is confusing or otherwise goofy...

Radwen

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK;659348 said:
Several things have been determined about this shard. One being that David is offered GMship at his leisure.

Alcyone is admin of this shard.

The GM list is currently:

AB
Puron
Sithid
Kaza
Mordero
Me

Alcyone has final say over the naming of this shard. The current proposed name is "One Thing". Other suggestions should be made in this thread.
Make me king. NAO ><.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Shoulda been there. BTW, Alcyone, before you go registering the name, it's One >T<hing (the T is caps).

Auto-GM process:

1 - Get yourself nominated by one or more current GMs.
2 - The nomination is voted on by the bank of GMs, or whichever ones are available. This will be a prearranged vote. If you are a GM, you can't just say "I appoint thee GM, b/c I am the only one available right now." That is not a winner.