RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got bored.

M0nk3y;634146 said:
thats why you have to train your with draw skill. Mines at 97.4. Dont worry teeth marks go away after a few hours.
You gotta GM that stuff man, WA's almost GM jackassism! Quite the honor. I managed to hit my 115.0 ServerAdmin today. I expect to hit 120.0 after these patches ;)

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;634150 said:
You gotta GM that stuff man, WA's almost GM jackassism! Quite the honor. I managed to hit my 115.0 ServerAdmin today. I expect to hit 120.0 after these patches ;)

Well its not like jackassism skill you can just train any where. I guess you could use the fridge door as a training dummy.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
IHaveRegistered;634150 said:

Im tired of scripting tonight. Im stuck on getting items sold to vendors to be deleted instead of showing in the sell list.

M0nk3y;634153 said:
Im tired of scripting tonight. Im stuck on getting items sold to vendors to be deleted instead of showing in the sell list.

Scripts/Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs
Check public virtual void VendorSell( Mobile from )
Also, public virtual bool OnSellItems( Mobile seller, ArrayList list )

Scripts/Mobiles/Vendors/GenericSell.cs
Check public bool IsResellable( Item item )

I didn't spend long checking, so those may not help. lol

M0nk3y

Wanderer
I posted a part of genericbuy.cs in script support i thought was the part i needed but didnt get much help there. Im no Joeku so i didnt know how to write it. My scripting skills are about 50.2

Bleach

Knight
WarAngel stopped replying.
Infact, all his posts in this thread are gone.
That could only mea one thing ..
I WIN!!!
Hahahhahahahaha!
I R TEH WINNER!!!

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Thats what he always does. He slowly stops argueing and starts talking to someone else that isnt argueing with him and then stops posting.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Bleach;634164 said:
WarAngel stopped replying.
Infact, all his posts in this thread are gone.
That could only mea one thing ..
I WIN!!!
Hahahhahahahaha!
I R TEH WINNER!!!

I'm pulling a Phantom. You still lose.

Radwen

Wanderer
Lies. Well I guess that time where we did over 25 pages in One Thing should've been like enough to make ourselves GM 5 times :rolleyes:

Radwen;634188 said:
Lies. Well I guess that time where we did over 25 pages in One Thing should've been like enough to make ourselves GM 5 times :rolleyes:
Well we're obviously legendary... No questions asked. I meant the smaller folk in this here thread, inexperienced spammers to be honest. 120 > 100 in my books, dunno about others :rolleyes: