RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got bored.

Johabius

Knight
Joeku;634134 said:
Then did you masturbate using your own blood as lubricant?
Nope I'm saving that for when I eat the Disney Collection

Joeku;634138 said:
Shoot skeet on them next time. And roar while you're doing it.
You want me to do target shooting from her feet? Weird.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
You guys. Were altogether too bored last night. And I was at home. Therefore, I lacked a handy internet connection.

WA did pull a Phantom, though -- "IF I'M WRONG, I'LL REMOVE ANY PROOF THAT I WAS INCORRECT, AND MAKE YOU ALL LOOK LIKE DUMBASSES!"

Bleach

Knight
I still win ...

You guys should stop picking on Phantom...

1. He's a good guy.
2. For the amount of times he was right, he's allowed to be wrong that many times...
3. He can't even reply here... dicks...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@IHR:
You think I don't know this? RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!
No, but seriously, he did this from time to time. Other than that, he was a helpful guy.

mordero;634461 said:
Hmmm perhaps that is why you find people quoting him, but never any actual posts

lol now thats pretty funny :D could be right ok i retrack my post about not bringing him up when its for a laugh

HellRazor

Knight
IHaveRegistered;634442 said:
You guys should stop picking on Phantom...

1. He's a good guy.
2. For the amount of times he was right, he's allowed to be wrong that many times...
3. He can't even reply here... dicks...

He himself was a dick to a lot of people, kept being a dick over a long period of time despite repeated warnings and being banned on multiple occasions, and that's why he is banned today. For every helpful post he made, he made a dozen posts that served to drive away new members of the community or alienate old ones. If he didn't act that way, no one would "pick" on him. And I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

Anyways we don't need another Phantom bashing thread, he's gone and that's all I'll say about it.

Johabius

Knight
Toothaches suck when you can't take anything other than pain meds for them. I wish I knew my Dr's home phone number; I would call him to see if it's okay to take an anti-biotic:(

David

Moderate
HellRazor;634672 said:
He himself was a dick to a lot of people, kept being a dick over a long period of time despite repeated warnings and being banned on multiple occasions, and that's why he is banned today. For every helpful post he made, he made a dozen posts that served to drive away new members of the community or alienate old ones. If he didn't act that way, no one would "pick" on him. And I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

Anyways we don't need another Phantom bashing thread, he's gone and that's all I'll say about it.

Johabius;634698 said:
Toothaches suck when you can't take anything other than pain meds for them. I wish I knew my Dr's home phone number; I would call him to see if it's okay to take an anti-biotic:(

So, what made you think of a toothache...? :p