RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Hmmm.

Funny on the night you and Phantom registered on my siteit mysteriously goes down, then you claimed it was a hacked board, which you still have no proof of. Only bc it was a good board, and people were starting to come there instead of here. As far as your skill system. I did not upload it, it was a user, not my issue, take it up with them, the bottom of the site clearly says the following.... "All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2005 ..." i'm sure you read that right Mr. Site Hacker?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
nah, not really. I do expect you to make sure that your site is not in violation of copyrights (namely mine). If a copyright holder comes to you and says "you've got my stuff", I also expect you to take immediate action to REMOVE whatever it is that's causing the brou-ha-ha, provided the owner shows that he or she is the legitimate owner (In my case, open up any of the files. My name is right there.).

Also, you've been disproved on me being the hacker, so go crawl back in your hole with that accusation.

(and oh yeah...my skillsystem is NOT the property or copyright of the person that posted it. So nyeh.)

Like I said, I can't speak for Phantom. I dunno if he registered or not. He didn't say.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Tm...

Trust me you don;t know what a hacker is. I know people that are far more advanced then even I. You were just playing kid games.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
thank you, Capt. Obvious. Lemme see...I already *said* I don't know how to hack. Also, I said that if I did, your pitiful site would certainly not be a target. I dislike you. It doesn't mean I'm going to do something criminal.

So here's the deal:
You need to stop with your copyright-infringing ways, and you need to retract everything you said about me. I'm innocent. You also need to remove any scripts of mine, and any scripts NOT POSTED BY THEIR AUTHORS from your website. "It's my site!" I don't care. Remove them anyway.

bzk90

Lord
god is this guy banned yet?

on another note, isnt there some sort of law against defamation of character and slander?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
yeah, I definitely have a case against this guy right now, thanks to Tannis saving the day. (Not that I have any intention of pressing this case...)

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Bs

Ok yea.. BULLSH*T YOU DID IT, YOU KNOW YOU DID, YOU MADE THE FALSE REPORTS, DID THE HACKS CAUSED ALL OF THIS,NOW YOU WANT TO COME OUT SMELLING LIKE THE ROSE... BULLSH*T AS FAR AS YOUR WORK I WILL Never deny anyone the right to upload it, or any other peice of work. If you want the credit wait till the files are back up, and you upload it yourself. Mr. Hacker

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Tm..

If it makes you feel better you are more then welcome to call me a child. I don't care. We both know what you are about.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'm about people having rights to their work.

And so everyone knows, he's not kidding about Phantom. Phantom owed Jesse a favor, so he alerted him that I had reported his hacked IPB. Congrats, you have some honesty, even if it's only to serve your own purposes.

Rhexis

Knight
JesseTCG said:
Ok yea.. BULLSH*T YOU DID IT, YOU KNOW YOU DID, YOU MADE THE FALSE REPORTS, DID THE HACKS CAUSED ALL OF THIS,NOW YOU WANT TO COME OUT SMELLING LIKE THE ROSE... BULLSH*T AS FAR AS YOUR WORK I WILL Never deny anyone the right to upload it, or any other peice of work. If you want the credit wait till the files are back up, and you upload it yourself. Mr. Hacker

Note to self; dont sign up at runuoscripts.net

Im sure my choice isnt much, one person may be nothing to you, but keep it up and you'll have no one.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Favor...

I'm still waiting for this proof. Funny I have proof, but like you would ever listen. Also funny your buddy that so called alerted you to this so called truth is now PM'ing the crap out of me trying to weasle his way out of it,

TMSTKSBK

Lord
And by the way...

I will come out smelling the same way I did when I came in, because I did *nothing*. Stop entertaining your delusions. Bring on the proof. Seriously. I dare you.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Favor...

I'm about rights to, so if you don't want to share, then maybe you shouldn't release them to the runuo community. Also I'm still waiting for this proof that I was running hacked. Funny I have proof or purchase, but like you would ever listen. Also funny your buddy that so called alerted you to this so called truth is now PM'ing the crap out of me trying to weasle his way out of it,

bzk90

Lord
jessetcg you will quickly find that this community (for the majority atleast) is behind tmstk and against you. time after time you have proven that you are a child, both in your actions/decissions and your morals. it is because of people like you that we have to have so many laws dealing with fair use, copyrights, trademarks, etc

the only way you can win this one is by taking your sorry ass off these boards and never returning

JesseTCG

Sorceror
RHExis

Who the hell are you? Lol.. I didn't ask you for nothing. Can't Tm, and Phantom handle there own mess, or do they need you to help them also. Get a life.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Bk...the fact is..

The fact is I had no intention of returning to this board. Your friend Phantom, and Tm are the ones responsible for bringin me here with there Im's. Although I'm glad you have all the facts.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I repeat:
I dare you to show some proof.

And I don't mind sharing. But TMSS is my property. If I say "don't distribute", you damn well better not distribute it. Quite frankly, if I had been *asked* when all this started, I prolly would have been a lot more conducive to this. But this just goes beyond ridiculous.

**I don't ever recall IMing you. I have 13 AIM names, 6MSNs, 2 Yahoos, and an ICQ. If you can post logs from any of them, I'll be mighty surprised.

Rhexis

Knight
Who me? Im just a member of the community. Im not famous, Im not known, I help here and there..just a nobody who will never sign up at your site. Just because you dont know who I am doesnt mean I shouldnt matter. -Shrugs-

pacolaco2

Sorceror
JesseTCG I highly advise you remove his scripts and you leave this site without another word, TMS already could sue you for harassment, copyright infringement and several other things, which would ultimately lead to a stint in jail, probation, a hefty settlement of cash, or any combination of the three.

I would also like to see you "Bring on the proof" as TMSTKSBK put it. Don't post "Conversations" that supposedly/did happen between you and another person(S). It is hardly strong evidence, and if used in any type of legal case, would be laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.