RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'll even say right now:

The two IPs I could possibly come from are:
an nc.rr
an rh.ncsu.edu

(go forge something)

Phantom

Knight
JesseTCG said:
You know what, it's my site. I can do what I want, and accuse whom i want. i own my servers, they are paid in full, therefor that means I retain my server own server logs. Why should I waste the time on you guys, when even if I did post the logs, you would still not accept them. As I see it, it just not worth it, and is unfair. When I refer to the credit whore, I simply mean the people that keep raving on and on. Everyone knows that Phantom, and TM can code. So can I, and thousands of others. The difference is I don't flame new things or ideas like you guys do. nor will I ever. I'm just pissed, bc there sitting there knowing what they did, and theres not a damn thing I can do about it except point a finger, and show logs. As for Ryan, I'm sure he has nothing to do with it, nor would it be a good idea for him to get in it at this point anymore. I guess new things scare you guys. In fact I think this is getting personal, so I think I'll just end my posts here. I hope someday TM, and Phantom will grow up, and start to respect others hard work, and property like they want me to respect theres.

At this point in time its not about the sites, it's not even about the game anymore... and when it gets to that point, it may be wise to stop in my tracks b4 I do something I may regret, especially bc of a childlike Phantom or TM. Sure I understand you guys work hard on your code, but so do I. and some of your code will never match up to mine.

First:

You cannot code, TK and I both found you claiming to do other people's work on your old website.

Second:

I had nothing to do with the attacks on your website. I was watching a movie and went to bed after watching it. You really should not spread rumors like I "hacked" your website. I am also not a child, I am 23 years old, with alot more education then you it seems.

Third:

You did claim some of TM's older work was yours. This is evident in your script package, where it contains no mention of the coders who did the code. When we said something, you denied it and the website just vanished.

Fourth:

TMSTKSBK is the one who said something to me about your website. I only gave him the facts regarding the license of Invision Power Board. But it makes me wonder, if you indeed had a license, why did you convert to phpbb. If you had a license and had paid the money for the license, what were you afraid of?

Fifth:

I have my own license, I am working on saving enough for a second license for a second website. I am also thinking about paying to remove the copyright notice from my own website. My family and I have more then enough money to send me to college, I don't even have to work during the year, which is what my parents want. So before you make it personal inregards to money, please know the facts alright?

I don't think you can code, thats my personal view on your abilities, you have never proved my wrong.

Alis

Wanderer
JesseTcg what the crap you are i dont know you you dont know me ;

Ok ?

Well there are somethings that i learned as i read from your messages you know what ?

Im gonna tell things maybe in your life you would probably not forget these terms .

So read this carefully maybe you would decide to give a way point to your life.

I dont care who or whom is talking to you thoe i know that you are the responsible of the runuoscripts.net what ever ..

If you have a community of your own good for you good boy.If you say things like that all the scripts released here and modified a little bit their is yours then just shut your mouth around here we are not fools ok ?

As far as im not one or anyone else so please use your braind and infact dont return here dont say bla bla phantom or bla bla tms because of these people im... Everyone knows what im gonna say probably everyone would say the same thing like as me ;Thats a lie in other

Everyone damn member around here would overview the problem and would say the reason for you being here is you and you puney lies..

Probably you would tell lies to people on you communtiy its non of our buisness

But when it is time when you say the written materials around here is wroten by me then i would happily force you to stop at that moment.Tell your big lies to your members not around here dont waste time around here .

To remind you if there is Runuo.com there is no such lie called runuoscripts.net

But in another way we see orbsydia community look around their and try to learn how they help there members around the scripts from here..

Dont intent to reply to me it woulldnt be good for you "YOUR REPUTATION IS GOING DOWN BABY"

JesseTCG

Sorceror
Proof

I already started to show you proof, but it was not acceptable to you. So show me proof that is was hacked... See, no one knows now do they. You should of just kept your mouth shut, and minded your own business. If someone uploaded your work, I would of deleted it willingly, but no, it had to lead to 6 pages of nothing but garbage, and flames. and still nothing has been acomplished, and you people wonder why the foreiners DOS this site. Maybe if you were a little kinder about it. You see its no longer about your work. It's about you comprimsing a computer system, and network, and run and operates a mi9d sized business. Bc of your attack. I not only lost runuoscripts.net but other websites as well that I maintain for clients. You guys don't realize that you messing with my occupation, and the food in my families mouth. All a big f-cking game to you, but not me. You guys have costed me hundreds of dollars in losses, and now I must explain to at least 4 clients, why, there information had to be reverted to a earlier time. Although I will look away, bc someone once told me "Revenge is best served Cold" Please remeber that statement. I will do my best to keep your work off my systems, but at this point in time. I really don't care what ppl do with it. It may be in your interest to try to clear this issue up, bc
1. I do not know you personally
2. You do not know me.
3. I'm sure we both could make this community, and mine go to h3ll, only bc I own enough ip addresses to do it with, so please please please. STOP this now, if you care about this community, otherwise there are things I can do "within" the law to make things rough the whole way around, starting with you, and Phantom, and some phone calls. Don't belive me? Ask Phantom, he was the one begging me a few months ago not to get him in trouble. I should of just listened and ignored his lying pleads.

Phantom

Knight
JesseTCG said:
Funny on the night you and Phantom registered on my siteit mysteriously goes down, then you claimed it was a hacked board, which you still have no proof of. Only bc it was a good board, and people were starting to come there instead of here. As far as your skill system. I did not upload it, it was a user, not my issue, take it up with them, the bottom of the site clearly says the following.... "All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2005 ..." i'm sure you read that right Mr. Site Hacker?

I have only registered once on your website. However, I have never been a member of runuoscripts.net website.

I forget the exact url of which I was a member, but I have never been a member of runuoscripts.net. Your job as a webmaster is to remove material that should not be there. If you do not remove it then your just as guilty.

Again, I have visted your runuoscripts.net twice, both times as a guest. The only reason was to check your invision power board installation and explain to TMSTKSBK the price structure of Invision Services.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Wait, hold it, stop. You just threatened...

and mine go to h3ll, only bc I own enough ip addresses to do it with

to create a DDOS on RunUO.com. That's a criminal offense.

And the burden of proof is on you. You're the one making the accusations.

bzk90

Lord
so please please please. STOP this now,

_
somones begging like a dog? any particular reason?

your just a pethetic script kiddy acting tough

Alis

Wanderer
Bla bla bla .. nothing but bla..

"You guys have costed me hundreds of dollars in losses"

haha i wana laugh kill me baby =)

First of all dont look for problems after other people the problems started by you.

Second things that are uploaded to that site is your responsibality if you dont take the chance of handeling the problem then you see what happens

There is one thing that you cant understand

Is more then a game is a creature that we created and protect untill the last day of our life thats why we all around here "chit chat " "and do progaming"

This is the diffrence you from us.

Phantom

Knight
I didn't wnat you to report me because I didn't wantt to deal with an investigation that would lead nowhere. I did not hack you, please find the person that did, and to blaim the attacks on this website on the actions of its members is just an excuse and not a valid one either.

The attacks have nothing to with the members of this board.

I thought I was paying back something I needed to pay back. I clearly was wrong because you didn't do it out of kindness you did it for your own reaons still unknown to me. I DO NOT know who attacked your website. But I know for a fact it was not me and certainly not TMSTKSBK because he couldn't hack into a beaver dam.

You know more then anything, I know nothing about the security of Apache, thus I couldn't have "hacked" your website.

bzk90

Lord
TMSTKSBK said:
Wait, hold it, stop. You just threatened...

to create a DDOS on RunUO.com. That's a criminal offense.

And the burden of proof is on you. You're the one making the accusations.

intent?

Intent in law is the planning and desire to perform an act, to fail to act (i.e. an omission) or to achieve a state of affairs.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
So like...unless Jesse decides to show his cards, I think this is case closed. And this thread is getting ridiculous.

Back to the original topic:
I had not heard of that site, but I don't particularly need that service, either, since I host my own patches.

JesseTCG

Sorceror
threatened?

If you want to take it that way. At this point it is no longer about a stupid script. It is about honor. I'm sure I'm on my way foir a ban, All that I wanted was you guys to stop and end this. I'm sure we all could do that, but there are people in this forums that want it to go furhtor, and as far as threat, pleasse read the part that says "Within the law" I have a good community, runuo.com does also. This is a personal matter between TM, and Phantom, and I. No one else. You guys don't even know whats going on. So i'm kinds confused, as far as other things. I do try to be helpful to everyone. It just s shame that no one will read the f-cking site. It says.... All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2005 " what does this statement mean to you? Anything? If you ban me, ill just resign up on another IP. No biggy. I just want the flames to stop. I want this whole thread to be closed, it needs to be. Surely a idiot could see its going nowhere. Why can't this f-cking community work together? That's all that I have ever wanted... From the first script release of mine, I have had nothing but critisim from Phantom, and TM Even the posts that they claim I stolel code in, if they would just go back, and look over the post, they would see that any script I have ever written, or recoded has always givien the original autor credit, if i knew who they were, or it has been original.

Phantom

Knight
Cyndrz said:
I was worried at first about posting on this subject but when I relized he was stealing scripts it didnt sit well with me to say it nicely. I didnt notice the core files they have there till after I posted this. I can only hope that people see these posts and not try to use anything that may harm there servers or there computers.

Also like I said this Jesse came right into my server and adverticed this site to me there and I can only imagine how many servers he is entering and doing this. Small servers like mine I am sure seem like an easy target to such a person. I maybe small but it was alot of work and I learned it all here so this site means alot to me and the scripters that come here and post there work.

I feel alot better now, I went back to Jesse's site and scripters have gone there and confronted him on the scripts posted there. I also applied for an account there befor I posted this and befor I realized what was going on and I can only hope that it doesnt reflect badly on me. I tried to find a delete button because you would think a website that cost that much should atleast come with a delete button.

You didn't know, which is different then knowing and still signing up and showing support towards this particular website. You didn't know, thus no harm no foul, because you found and shared the truth.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Oh good grief.

I already told you what was wrong with that copyright.

And if the others want to get involved, that's what a forum is for, eh?
And we're still off-topic.

bzk90

Lord
i head of patch uo a while ago, never looked much into it but i saw a few posts in 3rd part support about it

@the community, jesse is like an anoying sibling, if you ignore him long enough he will go away

so lets start

Status
Not open for further replies.