RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!!!! Please!!!!!! Urgent!!!!

Twlizer

Sorceror
Enough

cashmoney165 said:
I never said u called me an asshole i said " then you got an asshole " by ryan, i didnt call u one and if i did sorry, but just cause i use the title Help!!!!! Please!!!!!! Urgent!!!! doesnt mean you or anyone has to ignore me i aint gonna sit there and type a foot long discription imma gonna put what i want, and if someone feels nice enough to help me then they can read w.e the problem is and if they dont feel like helping they can push the back button.

YOU WANT HELP POST SERVERLIST.CS

WarAngel

Wanderer
Cash, just follow the rules please. You could have at least posted "Shard connection problem". No one said you have to post a paragraph-long description, but a few words would be nice. I'm sure it would take you just as long to type "Help!!!!! Please!!!!! Urgent!!!" as it would to type "Shard connection problem".

With that said, do you want help with your problem or not? Please post Serverlist.cs, as Twilzer said awhile back.

Phantom

Knight
cashmoney165 said:
I never said u called me an asshole i said " then you got an asshole " by ryan, i didnt call u one and if i did sorry, but just cause i use the title Help!!!!! Please!!!!!! Urgent!!!! doesnt mean you or anyone has to ignore me i aint gonna sit there and type a foot long discription imma gonna put what i want, and if someone feels nice enough to help me then they can read w.e the problem is and if they dont feel like helping they can push the back button.

You did infact call me an asshole, I will quote your exact words:

and pluse i dont care if my title sucked it puts out a point i needed help oh freaking well if u dont like it dont answer to it and play ur stupid game lil gamer and respect u have no clue what it is i was asking for help what this thread is for so forget you i dont care what u have to say i dont want ur help id rather wait for a reply then read ur senseless typing. You disrespected me first so dont tell me about respect asshole.

You also made it clear, you don't give a damn about the rules, I suggest you changed your attitude. Of course you can ignore me, and continue to fight with members of this community, and not get help. The choice is really yours, I have shown you the upmost respect, yet you have shown me none. I have given you advice on how to get more inteligent users to reply to you, and you have ignored me. I have asked you to do 3 things, and you have sat here and argued and called me an asshole.

So do you want help or do you want to argue and discuss how Ryan put me into my place. You have one last chance to do it, if you don't do what I asked, I am just going to move on.

I also have NEVER shown you any disrespct, you have attacked me for playing Prince of Persia, what the hell do you think Ultima Online is? You attack me for having interest outside of this community, yet your playing a game yourself, its just called Ultima Online.

So lets please, get back on topic and do what I suggested. Otherwise I am just going to call it a night, report this post, and move onto somebody who actually wants my help.

Twlizer

Sorceror
Last time i ask

cashmoney165 said:

If you would just post your serverlist.cs and ignore the snide comments this would have already been fixed i bet.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Phantom said:
You did infact call me an asshole, I will quote your exact words:

You also made it clear, you don't give a damn about the rules, I suggest you changed your attitude. Of course you can ignore me, and continue to fight with members of this community, and not get help. The choice is really yours, I have shown you the upmost respect, yet you have shown me none. I have given you advice on how to get more inteligent users to reply to you, and you have ignored me. I have asked you to do 3 things, and you have sat here and argued and called me an asshole.

So do you want help or do you want to argue and discuss how Ryan put me into my place. You have one last chance to do it, if you don't do what I asked, I am just going to move on.

I also have NEVER shown you any disrespct, you have attacked me for playing Prince of Persia, what the hell do you think Ultima Online is? You attack me for having interest outside of this community, yet your playing a game yourself, its just called Ultima Online.

So lets please, get back on topic and do what I suggested. Otherwise I am just going to call it a night, report this post, and move onto somebody who actually wants my help.

I want your help if you will slow down a bit i aint the smartest at this server stuff, i am new at it, so dont go all fast one me in one second.

Phantom

Knight
Twlizer said:
If you would just post your serverlist.cs and ignore the snide comments this would have already been fixed i bet.

What snide comments?

I am postive I have said nothing that would even be close to being called snide.

I did inform him that his post title sucked, I tried to help him understand that better topics means more inteligent users might read his topic. I just know what my friends reply to, and what posts they ignore.

Twlizer

Sorceror
My friend

cashmoney165 said:
I want your help if you will slow down a bit i aint the smartest at this server stuff, i am new at it, so dont go all fast one me in one second.

You have 19 posts maybe if you would jusst listen to the people that have been on here a lil while you might have gotton your problem fixed by now.

Being abusive and disruptive is not going to fix your problem.

Post Serverlist.cs

Phantom

Knight
cashmoney165 said:

You came into this discussion with a hot head, your problem is not a big deal it will be fixed, but its only going to take longer if you insult people who really can help you.

The choice is yours, another posts without your serverlist.cs, without that particular class we cannot help you.

Twlizer

Sorceror
Phantom

Phantom said:
What snide comments?

I am postive I have said nothing that would even be close to being called snide.

I did inform him that his post title sucked, I tried to help him understand that better topics means more inteligent users might read his topic. I just know what my friends reply to, and what posts they ignore.

I did not mean any disrespect to you. I was simply saying if he see's it as snide.

Phantom

Knight
Twlizer said:
You have 19 posts maybe if you would jusst listen to the people that have been on here a lil while you might have gotton your problem fixed by now.

Post Serverlist.cs

Just to hit home a point, I could not agree more, and was the reason for my additional comments and suggestions about his post.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Twlizer said:

Post Serverlist.cs

Where is that???

WarAngel

Wanderer
The file is in the /Scripts/Misc folder, for the second time. Not sure if you saw it or not, there's been a mess of posts.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
IS This It?

WarAngel said:
The file is in the /Scripts/Misc folder, for the second time. Not sure if you saw it or not, there's been a mess of posts.

This it???

Attachments

• SE.zip
    247 bytes · Views: 2

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Phantom said:
You posted SE.cs

We need:

Serverlist.cs

I don't understand the problem, if you cannot find the file, use the windows search feature.

Lol think i found a problem i dont have a script that says Server.cs

i have one that says Orbserver.cs and Server.exe thats the only things close besides Serverlist.cs