RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!!!! Please!!!!!! Urgent!!!!

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Here It Is!

Ok lol I didnt have any that was Server.cs someone said Serverlist.cs so here lol.

Attachments

• ServerList.zip
    983 bytes · Views: 2

WarAngel

Wanderer
Code:
private const string Address = null;
This should automatically detect your ip address, pparently it can't automatically detect it, so you might want to fill that in with your actual IP address, or find Mr. Fixit's ServerList.cs.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
okkk

WarAngel said:
Code:
private const string Address = null;
This should automatically detect your ip address, pparently it can't automatically detect it, so you might want to fill that in with your actual IP address, or find Mr. Fixit's ServerList.cs.

why wouldnt it be able to now ? it was yesterday. so why should it do this now? but ill try it and give it some time and if it dont work then i dont know lol

WarAngel

Wanderer
I'm not sure what would cause it to not be able to detect the ip address. It might be easier to test and see if this is the case by replacing null with your ip address.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Nope Errors

Nope wont work i get 1 error saying i need a ";" in Line 23, Column 29 and when i place it it says 1 error line 23 column 40 invalid token '.29' in class, struct, or interface member declaration.

heres the script when i have the Ip in there and with the errors and all that.

Attachments

• ServerList.zip
    1,001 bytes · Views: 3

WarAngel

Wanderer
Code:
public const string Address = 67.149;;.29.163;

I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with the random ;;s in the middle of it, but the correct way to write this would be:

Code:
public const string Address = "67.149.29.163";

The parentheses are required because the variable is a string.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Code:
public const string Address = 67.149;;.29.163;

I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish with the random ;;s in the middle of it, but the correct way to write this would be:

Code:
public const string Address = "67.149.29.163";

The parentheses are required because the variable is a string.

opps i knew i forgot something with the ip forgot the ""

ill try it now

cashmoney165

Wanderer
... getting on my nerves

ok nvm lol i tryed all three ip's the server window displays and none of them worked it had no errors or anything it still didnt show the attempt to log on, on any of the attempts.... any ideas now?

cashmoney165

Wanderer
Errors

WarAngel said:
You could try Mr. Fixit's Serverlist.cs and try the autodetect. I'm not sure if it will work any different.

I get one error with his script

Line 48, Column 40 The type or Namespace name "silenthell" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Edit the line
Code:
public static string Address = silenthell.no - ip.info;
to have your ip in string format again.

Ryan_2005

Wanderer
The only thing I see that happened is that your Routers Ip addressed changed To stop that you can go to www.no-ip.com and get a DNS name its very easy you will have to download no-ip and and sign up it will walk you threw every bit of it so its very simple [It will stop your ip address from changing and you wont have to worry about Ip changes]:)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ryan_2005 said:
The only thing I see that happened is that your Routers Ip addressed changed To stop that you can go to www.no-ip.com and get a DNS name its very easy you will have to download no-ip and and sign up it will walk you threw every bit of it so its very simple [It will stop your ip address from changing and you wont have to worry about Ip changes]:)

He said a long time ago that his ip hasn't changed, unless he is confused.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Your solution might work too. I have no idea at this point. If his ip hasn't changed and he hasn't changed any router options as he said, I don't know what it would be.

cashmoney165

Wanderer
???? This???

WarAngel said:
Edit the line
Code:
public static string Address = silenthell.no - ip.info;
to have your ip in string format again.

Like this?

public static string Address = "67.149.29.163";

If so it dont work, tryed all three again, nothing not even showing the attempt and this is starting to get under my skin, i dont know how one day it can be running then one day it just not. not even one day same day i got off at like 2 am this mornign and tryed to get on at like 8

Phantom

Knight
WarAngel said:
He said a long time ago that his ip hasn't changed, unless he is confused.

He is the one which took 6 pages for him to find the right file.

My guess he is indeed confused.

Ryan_2005

Wanderer
lol ok the problem is bro your putting the Ip address in the wrong place lol :p

in your Serverlist look for this
Code:
* This detection, however, does not work for servers behind routers. If you're running behind a router, put in your IP:
		 * private const string Address = "12.34.56.78";
You need to replace then 12.34.56.78 with your ip address and it should work man..:)

WarAngel

Wanderer
I think he put the ip address in the right place in post #56. I'm not sure though.

@Phantom: Very good point. :-/