RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with adding Ter Mur and SA maps

JoshyB

Sorceror
Hi. I am patched to version 7.0.7.1 patch 80 and i was trying to access the Ter Mur map and the Stygian Abyss maps. When I use the [set map Termur the whole area is black .. nothing there. I have checked the map definitions and I see it listed there so I am unsure why I am unable to see anything. The patches I did up to included the SA maps but I do not know how to add them either.
If someone would be so kind as to help I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks.

JoshyB

Sorceror
When Im in Ter Mur and I use the [go command it only brings up Tokuno. I think I am not patched up high enuff even though it said sa patches in the patching process. My problem is I am using ver 2.0 and if I go above patch 11 the RUN uo doesnt work.

JoshyB

Sorceror
When I patch up past to 7.9 or greater I encounter some issues. The game loads fine but my character is stuck unable to move. Has anyone else experienced this issue ?

Varkasal

Sorceror
I have UOSA classic 7.0.7.1 and I have the same prob I use the go command and it take me to tokuno .... otherwise when I select the tur mer map its just all blackness :( Kinda aggravating

JoshyB

Sorceror
I have the SA client and an OSI account that I use to check on spawning areas and items etc, however for my server I am using the UOML software patched currently to 7.0.8.

JoshyB

Sorceror
I have UOSA classic 7.0.7.1 and I have the same prob I use the go command and it take me to tokuno .... otherwise when I select the tur mer map its just all blackness :( Kinda aggravating

I know what you mean ... I found the SA locations just by popping around in the blackness.. I also found the Ter Mur Map but its crazy cause on the little in game map I see the royal city, but in the game screen I see lots of blue wavy lines. So Im not really sure
where the problem is.

Varkasal

Sorceror
If someone could post the coords for the ter mur areas that would be great see if maybe we can get them working ?

JoshyB

Sorceror
If someone could post the coords for the ter mur areas that would be great see if maybe we can get them working ?

[set map termur and [go 341 613 26 and that will be the garden in Stygian Abyss.
for Ter Mur Royal City I have [go 634 -710 0 .. however for me only the mini map shows the landmass the game map is blue wavy lines.

If you have something other then those wavy lines plz let me know.

Varkasal

Sorceror
OK i think ive got the city your talking about i have not seen it until now if this is it ... lol but my coords are 687- 486- 15 and the garden did work also now all we gotta do is add those locations to the go menu well atleast thats all I have to do :)

JoshyB

Sorceror
OK i think ive got the city your talking about i have not seen it until now if this is it ... lol but my coords are 687- 486- 15 and the garden did work also now all we gotta do is add those locations to the go menu well atleast thats all I have to do :)

is it showing up in your game window or do you have the blue wavy lines ???

JoshyB

Sorceror
There are 2 maps .. one is Ter Mur the other is Stygian Abyss. I went to the coordinates you gave and thats the stygian abyss. Have you been to the Royal City in Ter Mur ?

Varkasal

Sorceror
This is the closest thing i have to what looks like a city.. of any kind and this one looks like its been destroyed .... 749-475- -17

Varkasal

Sorceror
Ok i found your area with the blue wavy lines..... 990 - -148 - 0 though when i found it i was at -74 Z so i set it to 0 hoping maybe it would show the map and not just the wavy lines going to experiment a lil more with the Z

JoshyB

Sorceror
Ok i found your area with the blue wavy lines..... 990 - -148 - 0 though when i found it i was at -74 Z so i set it to 0 hoping maybe it would show the map and not just the wavy lines going to experiment a lil more with the Z
If you figure it out let me know plz .. i been trying to no success. :)