RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Builder RC 12.2

Tarkan

Wanderer
Cool app!

I just wanted to express my thanks to you for developing this great app and spending the time on it to improve it. Keep up the good work!! :D

Maxus

Sorceror
I recieve the same error as well. I still use version 8.0 because i liked the export as multi.cs feature. And all other version gave me errors for one reason or another when i tried to do that or just woundnt work at all. Is this tool still being worked on? I havent heard anything from the developer in a while....
Back in april i think TNDKillian said of a roofing option to be added. Any news as to his status? Is he ok? He hasnt logged on since may according to his profile...

flamez

Sorceror
Maxus, any way you could send me over version 8.0 or tell me if thres a way with architect to extract to a CS file so i can make it like a house in the game.

Dubie

Wanderer
I try to run either of the 2 versions in the first post it crashes out as soon as it opens.

Just to make sure I am putting it in the right spot, where should I unzip it to?

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

shaden

Wanderer
Found a bug

I'd like to notice you that when you change the Command prefix in options it always stay inchanged.

The proplem is reliated with the cfg file (Config.cfg). Cause when I change the config.cfg for the one of the other version that I just fixed the dot as default prefix it works well (Try it if you get the same proplem

Hello all.

I've taken over development of House Builder again, since TNDKillian is too busy with his new shard.

Re: House Builder

Hi!

I am working not anymore on the HB, no time and i got a new shard wich takes may of my time.

cya Killian

Expect a new version soon.

House Maker

Wanderer
As soon as the new expansion comes out I will be going thru and updating the TOOLBOX.XML file with the newer tiles. Can wait for roof in UO finally we get them on custom house's

WhoopeR

Wanderer
Does anyone have this housebuilder RC 13? links in shardwire and in this thread wont work iiii reaaly want it :(

Hammerhand

Knight
Did you look at the date of the posts? Its over 3 years old. Probably doesnt even exist anymore or is using a different name. IF its even compatable with 2.0.