RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*idea!* The War of the Four Kingdoms

TMSTKSBK

Lord
that's because it's pretty old :p
@paco, yeah, you were...I think the server's down atm...

@everyone else: This project was a bit too large for me to do myself...and no one really volunteered to help with the WORK of it...so it kinda died.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
that's because it's pretty old :p
@paco, yeah, you were...I think the server's down atm...

@everyone else: This project was a bit too large for me to do myself...and no one really volunteered to help with the WORK of it...so it kinda died.

Paco wins !

Ok, well when the server is back up just pm me the IP or IM it to me.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Yeah...so...um...if y'all read my sig...you'll see I'm kinda in the middle of a project.

After that project is done, I'll give my time and effort to this one. But until then, I'm'a kinda sit back and do this other project. So...don't expect this to go anywhere for another 2-3 months...

Ya well sounds great you might want to run a ruff draft of this in UOlike maybe have battles in fel side so peopl can have wars with armies but kool idea , and its just a thought you know

Devarious

Wanderer
I will help with building the buildings or decorating!

My aim is KilledExponent, so when you have the time and effort to start the project back up again, let me know!:D :D

I'm available for beta testing.
Name: Storm Kiernan
Alias: Storm33229/Demos
YIM: targetstorm
Email: [email protected]

Monday - Friday
6am - 2:30pm

Saturday
2:30pm +

Sunday
8am +

I'm also an average C# Programmer. So if you need a small project division scriptor person, I can do that.
Scripts I've done for ref:
DX Kingdoms

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Thanks, Storm and Devarious :). Wow, looks like all I had to do was stop working on it for a while and people would come help :p

@Storm: your DX Kingdoms looked pretty interesting :D...but I never got around to looking at it :(

TMSTKSBK said:
Thanks, Storm and Devarious :). Wow, looks like all I had to do was stop working on it for a while and people would come help :p

@Storm: your DX Kingdoms looked pretty interesting :D...but I never got around to looking at it :(

Meh, Im scripting it... slowly... very... slowly..

-Storm

Zotos

Sorceror
Storm33229 said:
Meh, Im scripting it... slowly... very... slowly..

-Storm
Storm you shoulda said something because I finished my system thats way more complex than this one like 2 months ago :p

Manu

Knight
My offer still stands, too :) I wont be much help on the scripting part, I guess, but if you need testers, call me :)