RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could.... (Serious posters only, please)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Are you fsking stupid?

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Radwen

Wanderer

Greystar

Wanderer
Muscle Women are not hot, a woman that is nicely toned and not TOO skinny is hot... most super models are not hot, nor sexy. Some actresses don't even fit the bill, and the ones that do have been married multiple times...

Slayer706

Sorceror
Killamus;647388 said:
I've thought about this a lot, and if you could, would you give up masturbation? There would be no adverse affects, you'd just forget what the sensation ever felt like and would never have the urge until married/the right time.

I think I would, would you?

Please, be serious, as I am, and no stupid posts...
Technically, everyone could. Everyone could also give up smoking and drinking. It is one of those addictions, in a way. So really, the fact that everyone in this poll is still doing it pretty much shows that they wouldn't if they could because they already can. /on topic

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
The only way to gain stamina is to practice, so while all you non-beaters last 5 minutes and leave a very annoyed woman in bed, I will still be going for another hour or two.

*flexes right arm*

Kiwi

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD;648416 said:
The only way to gain stamina is to practice, so while all you non-beaters last 5 minutes and leave a very annoyed woman in bed, I will still be going for another hour or two.

*flexes right arm*

Been beating for 12 years and I still last 2 mins so your theory is shit.

As expected.

Greystar

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD;648416 said:

*flexes right arm*

Well I also disagree with this, the length of time is all based on how well you you can pace yourself and how well you enjoy your partner... with my x-wife when I was married to her it was only 5 minutes with my g/f I have now its anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours so... I think that falls short...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Kiwi;648444 said:
Been beating for 12 years and I still last 2 mins so your theory is shit.

As expected.

You have to make a conscious effort to last longer newb :rolleyes:

Just cranking them out isn't going to help you do anything.