RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could.... (Serious posters only, please)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Are you fsking stupid?

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Radwen

Wanderer
Masturbation can help you gain control, but it won't determine whether you'll last long in bed or not. Although gaining control is a positive step to lasting longer, it is but a part of a whole.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Well the actual act and the hand are different worlds, practice makes perfect @_@

Radwen

Wanderer
Yes it does. Next time your girl friend has a headache tell her you just want to practice so you can make her enjoy the next time even more :rolleyes: .

nekron_14

Sorceror
I agree with SOAD's statement.... Scientifically proven (By myself and a fellow friend), his first time he lasted 5 minutes (Timed), him being a Non-Masturbater. My first time I lasted 21 minutes (Timed), with my self being a Masturbater. (Mind you this test was done over a year ago, so we both have had practise since then).

HellRazor

Knight
nekron_14;648608 said:
I agree with SOAD's statement.... Scientifically proven (By myself and a fellow friend), his first time he lasted 5 minutes (Timed), him being a Non-Masturbater. My first time I lasted 21 minutes (Timed), with my self being a Masturbater. (Mind you this test was done over a year ago, so we both have had practise since then).

This is kinda creepy. Did you guys have a circle jerk?

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
HellRazor;648674 said:
But how did you verify his information? Did you guys watch each other?

Maybe they cross referenced with each others lady friends.

Kiwi

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD;648582 said:
You have to make a conscious effort to last longer newb :rolleyes:

Just cranking them out isn't going to help you do anything.

Maybe you should have stated that, cunnytwoshoes.

Kiwi;648760 said:
Maybe you should have stated that, cunnytwoshoes.
uhhh.... stamina kind of means being able to hold something up under pressure... So if your practicing to improve stamina, thats exactly what you're doing... As in holding the cum in your penis until you cant anymore... and trying to increase that amount of time each time, hence practice.

Kiwi

Knight
Anti-Basic;648783 said:
uhhh.... stamina kind of means being able to hold something up under pressure... So if your practicing to improve stamina, thats exactly what you're doing... As in holding the cum in your penis until you cant anymore... and trying to increase that amount of time each time, hence practice.

He said "non-beaters" not "non-stamina-practicing-people" implying that if you beat you'll have stamina.

PLEASE get off his cock already.