RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In-game Customizable Regions in a Box [V3.6]

TheTwilight

Wanderer
First off I love the script, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I'm only having one problem...

every time I try to recall into a custom region it says location is blocked... I've tried changing the priority but no sucuess... any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks!

ASayre

RunUO Developer
TheTwilight said:
First off I love the script, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I'm only having one problem...

every time I try to recall into a custom region it says location is blocked... I've tried changing the priority but no sucuess... any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks!

Set AllowSpawn to False, AND set CannotEnter to false.

Div

Wanderer
My problem is this:

The spell/skill restrictions appear to work fine.

However... I set a certain area to "CanBeDamaged : False"

And it works... for a while... but minutes/hours later that just seems to be overridden... and players can attack others / loot corpses at will. =/

The region is in Green Acres, does that matter?

It doesn't make any sense!

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Killamus said:
Does this work with beta 36?

yes it does. Next time, maybe try it and see.

Div said:
My problem is this:

And it works... for a while... but minutes/hours later that just seems to be overridden... and players can attack others / loot corpses at will. =/

I believe this was fixed in a later version (maybe), try comparing yours and the one for download.

D

draco

Even works for Beta 35 ^^.

Oh well, back to the question ill been asking along time ont his thread . I think..

Might you had Chaos / Order Regions ?

Nafeesah

Wanderer
Day/Night Lighting

I was hoping someone could point me in the right area, when I make guarded areas I seem to loose night time and it is always daytime, I suspect during day this would not be a problem but at night it is quiet visable, is there anyway to prevent this from happening.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
KillerBeeZ said:
is there a way to bypass features? Such as the light level. I would like to create a region at Brit Bank but want the light level to change with the rest of the world. The way it sits now, the light level will stay the same, either light or dark, this makes it hard to spawn things at night or day only. For example, if I have the light level set to full light, and spawn creatures at night, players will see these creatures while it looks like daytime.

ASayre8 said:
Set the level to -1

Div

Wanderer
Div said:
My problem is this:

I fixed this by altering the priority setting.... apparently, Green Acres is higher priority than the default of the Custom Region's...

I used Highest, and that fixed my problems...

Reggie

Wanderer
great tool

ive got to edit a region i created with the region editor from arya, can i edit that region? cause i cant create the region with that tool because its way to big i need the regioncontroller to toggle allowhousing when a spawn is killed i can do that with xmlspawner.

any suggestion how to fix that?

Phantom

Knight
Reggie said:
ive got to edit a region i created with the region editor from arya, can i edit that region? cause i cant create the region with that tool because its way to big i need the regioncontroller to toggle allowhousing when a spawn is killed i can do that with xmlspawner.

any suggestion how to fix that?
Either use this system or use that region.

Not a good idea to fix the two.

Reggie

Wanderer
well the problem is there are 5 regions i created these regions include whole britannia i dont know if i can do that with this system

Reggie

Wanderer
thats what i have done right know it aint possible because i dont have an overview of britannia and the regions have to fit each other that means no overlapping no space between em

Phantom

Knight
So use your current region for that one region. Like I said its not good to mix a normal region and a region created by this system.