RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In preperation for upcoming events...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
In preperation for upcoming events...

The forums have been overhauled.

The front page overhaul will be done soon :)

Stay tuned.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
PappaSmurf said:
Looks pretty good if you ask me.....Hope to see continual improvement to the site

The current site sucks.

The CMS just didn't do what we wanted... homegrown is always best I guess.

You'll see soon.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Thank God....

I have never seen a product (the current cms ) that costs a good amount of money, suck and have so many bugs.

Don't get me wrong, I thought about making the purchse, but when the damn thing cannot parse a username's characters and causes a mysql error because it contains "'" then the given product shouldn't be purchased.

Hell I would ask for a refund based on that bug alone, plus the permissions errors and the other numerious issues I suspect that exist.

nomad707

Knight
The CMS you guys used is used by a few of my friends, they all agree that it isnt the best. The best results come, from when you make it yourself. Good job.. Nice site, And i Highly appreciate the effort and work you put forth to this community, ryan and team.
-poop

skyfly

Wanderer
Looks real good. Thanks for all the time and hard work. I'd be lost without you :)

Looks real good. Thanks for all the time and hard work. I'd be lost without you :)

zardd

Sorceror
Do we get any clues as to when / what this 'upcoming event' will be..
At least say if its bad or good :rolleyes:

Greystar

Wanderer
zardd said:
Do we get any clues as to when / what this 'upcoming event' will be..
At least say if its bad or good :rolleyes:

it's going to be an event call sacrificing zardd to the pagan god of vanity, to bring the onset of eternal peace.