RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In preperation for upcoming events...

Evil Jason

Sorceror
Refreshing Change

I like the new site. and I have to admit I am more than a little excited at the mention of "upcoming events" :)

~Jason

Pyro-Tech

Knight
site looks remenisent of an older style it used to have.....or is it just me? :confused:

looks good either way.....and like everyone else, i am quite excited too! :D

viront

Sorceror
It hurts my eyes... all this, prettyness, sleekness... I drive a saturn for god's sake I don't need this pretty crap bringing up my expectations!!!
J/K I love it, thanks guys!

Mideon

Page
Yes, everything looks great. Great job everyone @ RunUO, takes a lot of work/heart to run something like this. Always good to hear that many people appreciate it to! So that's why I'm adding in my say. :D

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Mideon said:
Yes, everything looks great. Great job everyone @ RunUO, takes a lot of work/heart to run something like this. Always good to hear that many people appreciate it to! So that's why I'm adding in my say. :D

Why is everyone saying this....

It was just a skin change, I mean its not that big of a deal.

Johabius

Knight
Showing appreciation for any change (no matter how small) helps to keep people motivated. I liked this skin when it came around the first time:D

Sunshine

Wanderer
Greystar said:
it's going to be an event call sacrificing zardd to the pagan god of vanity, to bring the onset of eternal peace.

Grabs a chair and some popcorn

I love a good show..-giggles-

It's too bright, too much bars everywhere, too much space between two posts (have to scroll almost half a screen down to read the next post), and it has annoying colors.

It's overdone.

It looks like Microsoft GUIs. Which I hate more then anything else on this planet.

I'm only here to read text, and if it's black and white and in fontsize 8 it's fine.

No GUI > GUI.

Greystar

Wanderer
Ankhesentapemkah said:
It's too bright, too much bars everywhere, too much space between two posts (have to scroll almost half a screen down to read the next post), and it has annoying colors.

It's overdone.

It looks like Microsoft GUIs. Which I hate more then anything in else on this planet.

I'm only here to read text, and if it's black and white and in fontsize 8 it's fine.

No GUI > GUI.

Then click on thread tools and show printable version then you got what you want.

Greystar said:
Then click on thread tools and show printable version then you got what you want.

Thanks, that's what I want.

How can I have it turned on by default for everything?

It definately makes reading larger threads easier.

Greystar

Wanderer
Ankhesentapemkah said:
Thanks, that's what I want.

How can I have it turned on by default for everything?

It definately makes reading larger threads easier.

Don't know but it might be a nice option if Ryan can make it possible (if its not already).

Rhexis

Knight
Your siggy isnt messed up, the cell that contains your avatar/etc is taller than the cell that holds your post&sig...so to fill the void theres excess space added under your sig. Go look where you made a long post (like your addition to the faq forum), and you'll see the excess space isnt present. Mm..I think Im rambling.

Prolly fixable by having align="bottom" added to the siggy template I would think..dunno..never fiddled vBulletin before ;p

Rhexis said:
Your siggy isnt messed up, the cell that contains your avatar/etc is taller than the cell that holds your post&sig...so to fill the void theres excess space added under your sig. Go look where you made a long post (like your addition to the faq forum), and you'll see the excess space isnt present. Mm..I think Im rambling.

Prolly fixable by having align="bottom" added to the siggy template I would think..dunno..never fiddled vBulletin before ;p

vBulletin is overpriced trash, and I know one of the developers of it. Dirty tactics to wring out people's money, grrr!

If there's one thing to change on this site, it's the forum software.