RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In preperation for upcoming events...

Johabius

Knight
Arcanus said:
Sounds like something on your end bro. I'm seeing everything just fine.

What browser you using?
Crap! It looks just fine in Internet Explorer...Firefox gives me that weird red stuff with plus signs in it...ugh...lol

Crowley62

Sorceror
Great site but it is the slowest loading site i go to on the internet i have high speed and always takes 10 - 30 seconds to load a page. Whats up with that?

Celestria

Wanderer
I have high speed too, and it always takes me a while to load up a page, it is called a high traffic area. lol I always expect nothing less

crackrat

Wanderer
most likely if you have any load time its somewhere along the different nodes inbetween you and the runuo network. only time ive ever seen any lag time has been during peak U.S. hours. and usualy thats due to net traffic not site traffic.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Crowley62 said:
Great site but it is the slowest loading site i go to on the internet i have high speed and always takes 10 - 30 seconds to load a page. Whats up with that?

It HATES YOU O_O As in you specifically.

j/k

S

Savaal

UPDATES ARE DELICIOUS !!!!!

I notice the same thing on this website, but you need to understand RunUO's network is womped....

MarciXs

Sorceror
Runuo.com loading time is good for me. Somewhere in first posts somebody wanted to know CMS of this RunUo site. It's subdreamer , dunno the version. more info
www[dot]subdreamer[dot]com
anyway it sucks in my eyes... I love Joomla as CMS.

Great to hear that there will be updates for Runuo ...

This Runuo site was in my eyes the best :
http://web.archive.org/web/20040605172700/http://runuo.com/
Really loved it.

Mctetly

Wanderer
run uo 2.0

what do we have to do when the new release is out if we have a shard already running

can we just run the new version and put our files in it or do we have to start from scratch, hope we can just update our old shard files

have been waiting to use the new features for sooooooooooooooooo long now and my players can't wait for the ninja and ml stuff to be working.

well done run uo team for working so hard XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX