RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmageddon's Custom O/W/L

Crowley62

Sorceror
We thought it was stealth too but could not reproduce the crash on a fresh server then we added your owl and first try to stelth crshed the test server. This crash happens with 50 hiding and 50 stealth. Server compiled so I'm sure we have everything in. THX

Sparkin

Sorceror
Crowley62 said:
Hi Karma my shard love your script but we have a problem with it on runuo2
we tried to recrat the crash on fresh server but couldn't till we add your owl please see if you can fix this soon we had to take out your script till its fix Keep up the great work

im getting the same Crash
Code:
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Server.SkillHandlers.Stealth.GetArmorRating(Mobile m)
   at Server.SkillHandlers.Stealth.OnUse(Mobile m)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.OnMove(Direction d)
   at Server.Mobile.InternalOnMove(Direction d)
   at Server.Mobile.Move(Direction d)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Move(Direction d)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.MovementReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

hope we can find it id die w/o this package

Sparkin
Salem Revisited

Sparkin

Sorceror
Karmageddon said:
Getting ready to look into this matter shortly.
no prob man take yer time..
a lil work around i did was to set stelth to 119 at least its not crashing every time someone hides and trys to move

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Found the problem and fixed it. You will need to replace your Stealth.cs with this one.

Attachments

• Stealth.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 18

Karmageddon

Sorceror
XxPrinceValoxX said:
on the 2.0 runuo version of it all the ingots names are iron ore how is this fixed?
I just checked this to make sure. What I have on my server is exactly what I have posted here. The ingots will display the name Ingots, then under that will display the resource type. If it does not then you have not done a full install of the package or you have some modfications to the package. If you have modified the package I will try to help you fix the problem but you will need to post the scripts that you modified.

penndragon

Sorceror
I have a question that was addressed a bit earlier in the thread but I never saw an answer. Was wondering if you ever decided to randomize the ore veins.

mssable

Wanderer
bod's

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but ..

a player was crafting for a bod, he made an exceptional agapite dagger for the bod that it requested, when he tried to combine the dagger with the bod it is telling him " that is not the requested ore ".

i checked both dagger and bod and they where both agapite and exceptional and should have combined.

thanks for help :)

Great script Luv it !

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Thanks guys. I will look into this tomorrow.

I will also say this I hope you are not running version 2 RC1 on a production shard at this point...... Like Ryan has stated it would not be a good to run it on a production shard.

Sparkin

Sorceror
Karmageddon said:
Thanks guys. I will look into this tomorrow.

I will also say this I hope you are not running version 2 RC1 on a production shard at this point...... Like Ryan has stated it would not be a good to run it on a production shard.

no prob man im sure ya will find the issue :)
i still say yer system is badass!

my players Love it alot
and no its not really a production shard we still have Salem Revisited Up and working in Salem Revisited II as beta mainly only staff on it as players testing and getting it ready for UOG activation witch could take weeks from what im reading over there *shrugs*

thanks for putting so much into this system man i cannot tell ya how much we like it :)

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Ok folks the small weapon BOD problem has been fixed. Just replace the SmallBOD.cs inthe package with this one.
I have to thank Penndragon for all of his help with this fix.

Attachments

• SmallBOD.cs
    11 KB · Views: 13

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Sorry it took so long for the fix...... Had a little bit of trouble finding it, then it was just a simple thing...... lol.