RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmageddon's Custom O/W/L

Karmageddon

Sorceror
TopDog I did not modify the Repair.cs for this package. The one I use is a clean distro. I also cannot make repair either. This has not been something that was a big demand on my server so I did not work on a fix for it.

Top Dog

Wanderer
Karmageddon said:
TopDog I did not modify the Repair.cs for this package. The one I use is a clean distro. I also cannot make repair either. This has not been something that was a big demand on my server so I did not work on a fix for it.

Okey,

Thanks for the info, thats one more thing to check off the list. Its a slow deal but a effective way to narrow down the cause for this problem.

Thanks Again,
:D

Karmageddon

Sorceror
No problem. I am currently working on a fix for this. It was requested by another person so I figured I would put some effort into it.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Ok for those that wanted this I have added Repair Contract deeds to the package. I used a package that was originally wrote by PhoenixMog and can be found here: http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28551&highlight=repair+deed

I also made some modifications to it so that it would show all the way up to Legendary skill level. At this point there is only smith and tailor deeds(just because OSI has them only). If there is a big demand for others I will add them later on.

For those that already have the package installed here is the zip of just what needs to be added for the repair deeds. Just remember you will need to replace your distro Repair.cs with the one I provided. Or use a merging program to merge yours with mine.

Attachments

• RepairDeeds.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 8

Manu

Knight
Sunshine said:
Thank you very much :) you just seem to always go the extra bit to help people...very nice of you ...:D

Indeed, he does :)
Karmageddon!

brainless

Wanderer
I added the repair deeds that you have modded, but for some reason I can't get repair deeds made by anything else but apprentice blacksmith. I tried all possible skill levels, with and without staff cloak, but the repair deed is always made by an "apprentice blacksmith". Is this just how they are or am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Karmageddon

Sorceror
I tested this extensively to make sure that it would show each skill level. If you could give me more detail on what is going I might be able to help you fix it or find a fix for it, if it is the original code.

brainless

Wanderer
Well I'm not really sure if I'm even doing it right. I assumed that they need to be made craftable so I added blacksmith repair deeds to defblacksmithing file with starting skill of 0,1. When I make a deed with any skill level between 0 and 120 the deed always says it's by "apprentice blacksmith". If you tested it I'm starting to think I am doing something wrong with the process of creating the repair deed.

I'm using slightly modded repair.cs where the artifacts are made non-repairable, so I copy/pasted the code from your repair.cs to mine. Should I post the script just in case or am I doing something just totally wrong?

Karmageddon

Sorceror
You do not have to add the repair deeds to any of the individual crafting systems. It is done when you click repair in either the smith or tailor menu and then target a blank scroll. Sorry for not clarifying that in the first post.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Have a few problems with this being dropped in. First, I didn't find a basefurniture.cs script anywhere, and I looked without the benefit of a search function. Yay for script headaches.

Anyway, here are the errors I got after compiling and restarting:

- Error: Scripts\Custom\KarmaOres\Modified\BaseCreature.cs: CS0246: (line 3892, column 7) The type or namespace name 'TokenValidate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\KarmaOres\Modified\BulkOrders\LargeSmithBOD.cs: CS0117: (line 55, column 61) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.LargeBulkEntry' does not contain a definition for 'LargeFencing'

Trying to fix right now.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Sorry about that I was working on a few different things when I zipped up the files for the repair deeds. For the tokenvalidate all you need to is comment that line out in your Basecreature.cs. For the largefencing you will need to eliminate the line and drop the switch number down one.
Also there is no Distro BaseFurniture.cs. I have it in that folder because I wanted to keep all of the furniture scripts together and organized.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Updated to run with RunUO 2.0 RC1. You can find the download in first post. Remember download KarmaOres(2). Please report any problems here in this thread and I will get to them as soon as I can.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Trying to add this in on a mostly clean shard. This is what I get:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Misc/OreInfo.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CraftResource'
    CS0101: Line 32: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CraftResourceType'
    CS0101: Line 40: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CraftAttributeInfo'
    CS0101: Line 277: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CraftResourceInfo'
    CS0101: Line 307: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CraftResources'
    CS0101: Line 547: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'OreInfo'

Going to be checking on this to see what the prob is.

EDIT: Oh FFS, I moved oreinfo to the misc folder instead of my distro backup. I'm leaving this in to show what kind of noob I really am. ;)

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Alright, that problem was fixed but now I've got a new bit of trouble.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Did some searching on this and saw the post about the CALT command and the thought that it comes from some mistakes in custom command scripts, but there's no command scripts in the OWL system.

Asking around has given the idea that it might be a problem with a folder or script name incorporating an abnormal character (;,<> etc), but there isn't a script like that in here either, and I didn't rename the main folder from the WinZIP extract (KarmaOres).

Going to check this out in -debug mode hopefully tomorrow. We'll see if this is just another newb problem or if I'm doing something wrong.

Oh, additionally, I did a global deletion of objects prior to putting this in to make sure there was no problem in the new scripts trying to overwrite saved items of the same type as included with Karma's OWL. Further news as events warrant.

Sparkin

Sorceror
Woot

Wow Karmageddon, I didnt expect a RunUo version 2 to come out this soon..
We have been using this system on our shard for along time and Love it
cant wait to install it on the new Shard!!!!!!!

Sparkin
Salem Revisited

Crowley62

Sorceror
Armor rating crash

Hi Karma my shard love your script but we have a problem with it on runuo2
we tried to recrat the crash on fresh server but couldn't till we add your owl please see if you can fix this soon we had to take out your script till its fix Keep up the great work
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.SkillHandlers.Stealth.GetArmorRating(Mobile m)
at Server.SkillHandlers.Stealth.OnUse(Mobile m)
at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.OnMove(Direction d)
at Server.Mobile.InternalOnMove(Direction d)
at Server.Mobile.Move(Direction d)
at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Move(Direction d)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.MovementReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Karmageddon

Sorceror
By the looks of it you didn't do a complete install. I had this package working completely with no crashing on a fresh install before I released it. Also could you give me more details on when the crash occurs? Because by the looks of it, it has something to do with stealth.