RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmageddon's Custom O/W/L

Karmageddon

Sorceror
You haven't done the complete install. You are missing the BaseFurniture.cs.

The first problem was because you had not either deleted or taken out the distro scripts for boards and logs.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
brainless said:
Just say "yes" to every object it wants to delete. KarmaOWL replaces some furniture by new versions and therefore it wants to delete the old ones. Go ahead and do it. Restart the shard, delete next one, let it terminate and then do it again until it loads right. There's nothing wrong with it. I think you can already find this answer earlier in this thread though, but here you go again :)

If you had searched through the thread you would've found an explanation to your problem. I know it has been answered at least twice in the thread.

G

Grom09

i dont got a problem, but a questoin
u know daemon/dragon leather/hides
well.. i checked every single monster, and noone drops them, do i add it or is there a special way to get the leather, thanks

Ravenal

Knight
Karmageddon said:
Thank You everyone for the honest posts about this system. I have never said that this was better then Daat99's and I never will. There are good points to both of the systems. I just wanted to post another resource system to give variety to what was out there.

Yes I was a little brash in my reply to Etherkye, and I apologize for that. But, like I said in that post how can you judge without even looking at it? Or like others have said why judge the two because they are basically different.

Theres a saying about judging...

Do not judge others for you will be judged!

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Grom09 said:
i dont got a problem, but a questoin
u know daemon/dragon leather/hides
well.. i checked every single monster, and noone drops them, do i add it or is there a special way to get the leather, thanks

This question has been answered in this thread before but I will answer again. You will have to modify the dragons script and add the dragon hides to it. Also you will have to modify the daemon scripts to add the daemon hides to it. It is not a difficult modification to do. Just make sure you get the class names for the hides right when you insert them.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
You can add the hides to any creature you want to. I just gave dragons and daemons as an example because of the hide types.

G

Grom09

what to do with blacksmith box.. tailor.. etc
does each account player get one or what.. i dont get it

Karmageddon

Sorceror
The boxes are craftable with carpentry and tinkering. Some poeple decide to put them on spawners other just let the players craft them. That is up to you.

G

Grom09

hi,
the runics are very very stacked, the game would seem pointless with so much stacked things,
i bet u know what i mean
and yea, :( i'l have to change everything
man, y would u make it so stacked like 30 lrc + mana regen 3, then like 150 luck, dmg increase 80, 30 resistances on all....
and ADD TO THAT... kill some elementals. and get more runics.. lOL wow man..

Karmageddon

Sorceror
I created it that way because it was the way I wanted it. It is not hard to modify the runics to have less and lower attributes. Also you do not have to spawn the elementals because the runics are in the BOD system. So you can just leave it so the players get the runics from the BOD. There are many ways you can implement it on your server. I just gave this as a basis for those that want to use it. If you do not like it you do not have to use it.

G

Grom09

nono im using it ^^
i changed the runics now for more reasonable values, and yea, its lookin good
if u can help me modify (not at the moment) stuff lol , contact my msn plz
[email protected]

i never tried runics with wood, i bet it is awsome,
i'l try it soon =)
*edit*
nice logs, as in wood :) um
can u get oak logs from any kind of tree?
*edit*
how can you get runic feltcher tools? kill guys, what? "Wooden bods?" << new
thanks
*edit*
lol ^^ help
Code:
			res = new HarvestResource[]
				{
					new HarvestResource( 00.0, 00.0, 25.0, 500498, typeof( Log ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 20.0, 15.0, 60.0, "You put some Pine logs in your backpack", typeof( PineLog ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 40.0, 25.0, 80.0, "You put some Cedar logs in your backpack", typeof( CedarLog ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 60.0, 35.0, 100.0, "You put some Cherry logs in your backpack", typeof( CherryLog ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 80.0, 45.0, 110.0, "You put some Mahogony logs in your backpack", typeof( MahoganyLog ) ),
					new HarvestResource( 100.0, 55.0, 130.0, "You put some Oak logs in your backpack", typeof( OakLog ) )
what do some of the numbers mean? (this is in lumberjacking.cs)
im looking for hue. what file to look for wood

Karmageddon

Sorceror
The wood is set up so that you can get any wood type from any tree. I have not done any fletcher or carpenter BOD system atm. With impending release of RunUO 2 there is no point doing it now, then possibly having to redo it after the release.
To change the hue of the wood you would look in the OreInfo.cs. You will find the hues in the WoodInfo section, around line 509. The first number in each line is the hue, also remember that it is in hex not decimal.
As for runic fletcher kits, I have created treefellows for each wood type that players can kill to get the kits.