RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmageddon's Custom O/W/L

advani

Wanderer
hey something wrong here the board script is board not boards btw is log not logs plus i have having a fatal error and it dont have instruction if you have already moded scripts i luv this system is my favorite but WTF HAPPEN!!!

LowCastle

Wanderer
hey something wrong here the board script is board not boards btw is log not logs plus i have having a fatal error and it dont have instruction if you have already moded scripts i luv this system is my favorite but WTF HAPPEN!!!

You need to remove your distro board.cs and log.cs files. All board and logs will be deleted, since they are being converted to baselog and baseboard.

Read and follow all of the instructions.

Serenity1979

Wanderer
Karmageddon

Would you know what monsters would spawn the daemon leather...I have looked through almost all monsters and can not find it

Karmageddon

Sorceror
You have to add the hides to the particular monster you want them to be on. You can use any creature that has hides that you can carve from as a template to add them to creatures that do not have hides carvable from them.

Not to be rude or anything, but have you read through the whole thread?? Because I know this has been answered already in the thread.

LowCastle

Wanderer
Ore elementals

I searched this thread but could find no information about the issue I am having with this system.

When mining with a gargoyle's pickaxe, I have spawned several ore elementals when mining the distro metals. But after going through several gargoyles pickaxes, I have yet to spawn any elementals higher than valorite. When I mine in a Sunstone vein I get Bloodstone, but never a bloodstone elemental.

My players brought this to my attention and I spent a couple hours testing it.

I looked at Daat99's mining.cs and he has modified the OnHarvestFinished method quite a bit. But his changes cannot be applied to your script as they are and I'm not confident about what I'm doing. Can anyone help with this one?

Karmageddon

Sorceror
I will take a look at this and see where the problem lies. But it will have to be later today as it is almost time for me to go to work this morning.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
LowCastle here is a fix for the custom elementals not spawning when using a Gargoyle's Pickaxe. It was actually a problem with the way the elementals themselves were scripted. I have not tested this extensively, but I do know it will spawn the custom elementals now when mining.

Crowley if you want to release the "leather elementals" pls do so in another thread. They were not part of the original release of this package and they never will be seen in this package. The reason being is that hides come from animals by carving the bodies when killed. Then you get leather from them hides. Not the way the "leather elementals" are set up. Also you have taken scripts from another system to do this with.

Attachments

• OreElementals.cs
    12.6 KB · Views: 7

Top Dog

Wanderer
Repair Deeds

I seem to have found a bug maybe or Im just completely stupid for not seeing a post in this thread talking about it.

My players cant make repair deeds for either tailoring or smith, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if its something I missed on installation.

Thanks for help :D

brainless

Wanderer
Players are getting up there where they can use the sunstone/moonstone/bloodstone and it seems that moonstone gives the following message when player tries to change to it in the material list:
"Error (MegaCliloc) : StringId Not Found : 11044268" with ancient smith hammer that gives you more levels.

Regular hammers and runics work fine.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
brainless said:
Players are getting up there where they can use the sunstone/moonstone/bloodstone and it seems that moonstone gives the following message when player tries to change to it in the material list:
"Error (MegaCliloc) : StringId Not Found : 11044268" with ancient smith hammer that gives you more levels.

Regular hammers and runics work fine.

I will take a look at this today as a matter of fact I am getting ready to do that right now.
Edit: It seems to be working fine on my end. Not really sure what is going on with yours because I do believe it is handled in DefBlacksmithy.cs.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ok here is what happend as I seen it:

She has smith 100 used ancient hammer to give her to 115 she tried to work with the moonstone and got "Error (MegaCliloc) : StringId Not Found : 11044268

but when I raised her skills themeselves to 115 with out the Ancient hammer she could use the material...

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Where is the cliloc error shown? In the gump where all of the messages are sent to the player or somewhere else? Knowing this will help me narrow it down to what the problem may be.

Edit: Ok I looked into it and will be working on it. Will post a fix for it later today or in the morning.

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Top Dog said:
I seem to have found a bug maybe or Im just completely stupid for not seeing a post in this thread talking about it.

My players cant make repair deeds for either tailoring or smith, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if its something I missed on installation.

Thanks for help :D

As for Repair deeds they should be handled in the Repair.cs, which has not been modified for this package.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Karmageddon said:
Where is the cliloc error shown? In the gump where all of the messages are sent to the player or somewhere else? Knowing this will help me narrow it down to what the problem may be.

Edit: Ok I looked into it and will be working on it. Will post a fix for it later today or in the morning.

Ok thanks hun sorry for the delay in responding...as you already know I am sure the error shows in the gump section where it would normally say. You do not know how to work with this strange material or you have made an excpetional...

Again I thank you for your help and am sorry for such a long delay in my response

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Thank you Sunshine for letting me know about this..... I did find the problem. It was a typo in the DefBlacksmithy.cs. Find line 449 I think it is. It should look like this:
Code:
AddSubRes( typeof( MoonstoneIngot ),    	"MOONSTONE", 105.0, [COLOR="Red"]1044268[/COLOR] );
The number I have highlighted in red has an extra 1 on the front of it. Just take the extra 1 off and it should be fine.

G

Grom09

long time i never worked on my thing, but i was thinking
if i'd use treefellers, or elementals, what do i add to make the loot have 1% of dropping a runic?
sry, im very tired atm lol

Sunshine

Wanderer
Karmageddon said:
Thank you Sunshine for letting me know about this..... I did find the problem. It was a typo in the DefBlacksmithy.cs. Find line 449 I think it is. It should look like this:
Code:
AddSubRes( typeof( MoonstoneIngot ),        "MOONSTONE", 105.0, [COLOR=red]1044268[/COLOR] );
The number I have highlighted in red has an extra 1 on the front of it. Just take the extra 1 off and it should be fine.

Ok thanks very much hun...

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Grom09 said:
long time i never worked on my thing, but i was thinking
if i'd use treefellers, or elementals, what do i add to make the loot have 1% of dropping a runic?
sry, im very tired atm lol

To change the drop rate all you have to do is change the 0.5 in this bit of code to what you want it to be.
Code:
if ( 0.5 > Utility.RandomDouble() )
	PackItem( new RunicSil() );

Top Dog

Wanderer
Karmageddon said:
As for Repair deeds they should be handled in the Repair.cs, which has not been modified for this package.

Hey Karmageddon,

Ive checked my Repair.cs with Stock RunUO Repair.cs to make sure I havent MODed it, mines clean. Im still not able to make Repair Deeds.

I compared it to daats O/W/L system that I use to have on my old shard an he actually added about 30+ lines of code for repair deeds. " Dont get me wrong, I'm not comparing your system to his by no means, just looking to see if Im missing something that could be repaired at my level of scripting ".

I guess the big question is. Do you have your repair.cs MODed for repair deeds or is yours stock?

Just working a processe of elimination here so any info will help.

thanks,
:D