RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 11 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrios

Administrator
Krrios' Client Beta 11 Released

I've released a new version of my client. Until the downloads section is fixed, it's available here: http://www.runuo.com/krrios/kuoc_beta11_r1.zip

Among other things I've no doubt forgotten, this release has the following changes:

• Attempting to stop movement by releasing the right mouse button over text or party healthbars now functions correctly.
  • Party healthbars no longer disappear when the owner is offscreen. They remain onscreen with a white name. (1)
  • System message spam prevention: system messages repeated in quick succession will be condensed into a single message. The number of messages condensed is appended to the message. (2)
  • Added 'target smart' macro:
    • In addition to remembering your last target, the client now remembers the last player you targeted harmfully and beneficially. When using the macro it will target appropriately based on the current target type; if it's harmful, it targets the last harmful; if it's beneficial, it targets the last beneficial; if it's neutral, it targets the absolute last target.
    • Example: you and your friend are ganking some n00b. You heal your friend and then ebolt the n00b. You then cast heal and your smart target macro targets your friend, not the newb. If you then cast ebolt again and his the macro, the nub will be targeted, not your friend.
    • Like last target, neither last harmful nor last beneficial can ever be yourself.
    • Neutral targets (such as teleport) do not change the last harmful/beneficial target, which allows such spells (or other) to be used while keeping the enemy/friend targeted.
    • Targeting icons added to visualize each last target. (3)
  • Added 'target unfriended player' macro. See Friend command.
  • Added 'target non-partied player' macro.
  • Auto-target commands (unfriended, non-partied, by notoriety..) will no longer target innocent players if they are under guard protection.
  • Houses now collapse into their foundations when you are not inside them, allowing you to see inside.
  • Item mover commands now use a queue system to get optimal speed. Progress is displayed and multiple movement commands can be executed in sequence.
  • Additional commands added: (see ingame information browser for further details)
    • DefaultRegs
    • MakeRegs
    • RegBag
    • RegDrop
    • RegStock
    • ClearMoves
    • BuyHorse
    • UseGate
    • Target
    • Friend

Dracarys

Wanderer
omfg! Thank you so much.

The 'target smart' function is one of the best things ever!

RegStock & BuyHorse are also nice ;-)

FredyC

Wanderer
I have problem with running this great thing. When i run client.exe, i got this error message window (its in czech, i try translate it below).

Client.exe - Debugging tool Common Language Runtime
Application has raised exception, which cannot be processed.
ID of process=0xa24 (2596), ID of subprocess=0x94c (2380)

I have no idea what do with this. OS Win2K-SP4, .NET Frameworks 1.1

SigmaHex

Wanderer
Yay!

For the person with the error you need to install DirectX9 Managed Libaries and .NET Frameworks 1.1

You can get Frameworks when you update windows, for DX9M you're gona need to wait for the site to be completed so you can get the link to the files, unless someone bookmarked it...

FredyC

Wanderer
Frameworks 1.1 a have. What about DirectX9 Managed Libraries, i hear that first time. It's not offcial MS product ? I have installed DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902).

Viky

Wanderer
FredyC said:
Frameworks 1.1 a have. What about DirectX9 Managed Libraries, i hear that first time. It's not offcial MS product ? I have installed DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902).

I have Windows 2000 SP4 CZ too, Framework 1.1, DirectX 9 and Kirros Beta 11 are running perfectly.

psz

Administrator
DirectX Managed Libraries are abailable from Microsoft.

They are *NOT* part of the regular DirectX package. You will have to download them from Microsoft seperately.

FredyC

Wanderer
Well, i was trying to find it. If it is this i'm really shocked. This is big minus for this alternative client. Average player maybe will download .NET Frameworks, but he will not probably download another software with size about 180MB. It's very nice client, but these requirements will slow down spreading a lot.

Kiwi

Knight
Visual "reminders" of who your last target is = best feature ever

Now all I need is an option that logs me off and shuts down my PC when I die, and I'm all set

ThePredator

Wanderer
what you need is file called mdxredist.msi .. that are the managed libraries.. do a search in google and there you go.. i downloaded a 1.1mb one and it worked for me

Kamron

Knight
FredyC said:
Well, i was trying to find it. If it is this i'm really shocked. This is big minus for this alternative client. Average player maybe will download .NET Frameworks, but he will not probably download another software with size about 180MB. It's very nice client, but these requirements will slow down spreading a lot.

No, that is not what psz is talking about. That is for developers. The managed libraries used to be downloadable via runuo.com

Dracarys

Wanderer
FredyC said:

That's the SDK. You don't need it to use Krrios' client.

FredyC said:
I have no idea what do with this. OS Win2K-SP4, .NET Frameworks 1.1

Get a better graphics card. Yours doesn't support Hardware T&L and thus doesn't support the client.

Neronn said:
Krrios, will you make a version witch supports voodoo cards?

Probably he won't. Voodoo cards are no longer being developed.

Revan

Sorceror
I'm not sure if this is in yet.. but i doubt it.
Could you add support for resolution 1280x1024 or 1280x960
i just figured it wouldn't be hard since you already have 1600x1200 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.