RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 11 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyrye

Wanderer
Managed Direct X

krrios Please stop the confusion and sticky this as how to install direct X managed Drivers.

You will need the latest version of DirectX Redistributable, direct X 9.0b, found here.
MS Direct X 9.0b Redist

1) Now once done downloading extract the files to C:\
2) Now Browse to C:\DirectX9 and run dxsetup.exe
3) Reboot when promted.
4) Now you have the regular Direct X 9.0b installed
5) Now browse to C:\DirectX9 again.
6) Find the file named ManagedDX.CAB
7) Open ManagedDX.CAB with WinZIP
8) Extract mdxredist.msi to C:\DirectX9
9) Overwrite if Prompted
10) Run the File mdxredist.msi

This is the correct method for installing the managed direct X drivers. Who knows what version of the managed Direct X drivers you have now, if you downloaded them from the net.

charliechen

Wanderer
I love Beta 10 and these changes seem to only make it better.

However, I'm forced to use the old client due to a single problem: I cannot target a character by clicking their mount, I must click their character.

During battles, I've chased people and clicked them several times and missed. It's just too difficult to get a target set via clicking.

I will, however, have to try these new auto target features to see if they eliminate the need for mouseclick targeting altogether.

R

r00ted

probably either the .NET Framework, or the Managed DX libraries or something :p

magial

Wanderer
Is this client for 2D only? If not, how you get it to work 3D instead of 2D? Or... am I just kinda stuck with 2D for now? Thanks for help. :D

Btw, I like the client so far from what I HAVE used with it :) Great Job!

Kotaka

Wanderer
Why at the options menu i have only Macro Editor and the hue editor? :confused:
At the Features Thread i saw a very difrent Options menu, where i can disable for example the auto-loot feature which is forbidden on the shard, and i can't use the Client :( Also the system mesage flood control prevents the casting of 1st circle spells very fast (im 4 FC and 6 FCR). Also is it possible to edit the Nightmare's Breath Fire Animanion because now the animanions is like it's falling dead.... :)

khold

Wanderer
i cant run krrios i get an error

i try to run krrios but my client is 4.0.3 will that make it not work?

Vat Kru

Wanderer
fyrye said:
krrios Please stop the confusion and sticky this as how to install direct X managed Drivers.

This is the correct method for installing the managed direct X drivers. Who knows what version of the managed Direct X drivers you have now, if you downloaded them from the net.

I cant run the krrios client, i tested that managed libraries of the quote and the others 2 of the others links(from the runuo/krrios or something and the other of www.3dlevels.com that others guys posted) and nothing
I have winxp sp1, my pc is 512ram 1.4ghz and ihave directx 9.09.0000.0902 and .netframework 1.1, i made full windowsupdate and nothing.. i can also run razor but not this, i receive 1 diferent Common Language Runtime Debugging error each time i open the krrios client

arcador

Wanderer
How to manage macros for Primary and secondary weapons ability?
Also is there any way to turn the 2d shadows on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.