RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 11 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihavenoname

Wanderer
I downloaded the .NET Framework and did all the DX9 stuff. I can start the client now, but when I log in, I see my character and everything around, but it locks up and gives me an error. Here's what debug.txt says
Initializing Map...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Animations...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Gumps...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Hues...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Plugins...done ( 0ns )
Initializing xGumps...done ( 0ns )
Display( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
AddGumpTo( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
Total -> 0ns
Parsing IP ( "login.uogamers.net" )...failed
Resolving...done ( 67.15.20.52:2593 )
Connecting to login server '67.15.20.52:2593'...done
Connecting to game server '67.15.20.52:2593'...done
Initializing Spells...done ( 0ns )
Initializing Skills... Unhandled exception
Object -> Name: Client.exe
There are no context policies.

Type -> System.OverflowException
Message -> Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
Source -> Client
Target -> Void .ctor()
Inner ->
Stack ->
at Client.Skills..ctor()
at Client.Engine.get_Skills()
at Client.PacketHandlers.Skills_Absolute(PacketReader pvSrc, Boolean hasCapData)
at Client.PacketHandlers.Skills(PacketReader pvSrc)
at Client.Network.Slice()
at Client.Engine.Main(String[] Args)

Apparently it's messing up when it's trying to Initialize Skills, any clue how to fix this? :confused:

Killamus

Knight
Uhm im working the client fine... but when it loads up its all black and i can't see shait.. i can't put in the server or anything ??? whats up with that? Is my graphics card like outta date or something?

Edgie1

Wanderer
Rhiannon said:
every 4-5 sec's client gets a 0.75 sec freeze

I'm having this same problem.
Comp specs are as follows:
Windows XP Pro w/ service pack 1
Radeon 9700 Pro with Catalyst version 4.8 installed

I've tried changing resolutions (both desktop and in Krrios' settings) as well as my bpp.

Since Catalyst 4.9 has already been released, I'll go try that.

Celerity

Wanderer
fyrye said:
krrios Please stop the confusion and sticky this as how to install direct X managed Drivers.

This is the correct method for installing the managed direct X drivers. Who knows what version of the managed Direct X drivers you have now, if you downloaded them from the net.

I've tried doing that, the problem is I can't find DirectX 9.0b redist (that link doesn't work), and when I install 9.0c redist I don't actually HAVE a C:/DirectX9 folder... so I don't know where to install mdxredist.msi... (I'm getting the Common Language error which means that I can launch the client all right but as soon as I log in I can't even move my mouse or do anything, and when I exit I get that error message that pops up).

Status
Not open for further replies.