RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 11 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

twig

Wanderer
weaselboy246 said:
say i have an idea, can you mod the containers to look kinda like 3Ds containers?

I would love if that happened.. the "main" reason I used the 3d client before was for those containers.

Adding support for the little quick slots (ring, gorget, ect) on the side of the paperdoll would rock too!!

silver78

Sorceror
What is the video card requirements?

I have done everything to install directX9 and it starts to run but then i get the error, so im guessing its a video card thing.

FrEeQ

Wanderer
Vat Kru said:
I cant run the krrios client, i tested that managed libraries of the quote and the others 2 of the others links(from the runuo/krrios or something and the other of www.3dlevels.com that others guys posted) and nothing
I have winxp sp1, my pc is 512ram 1.4ghz and ihave directx 9.09.0000.0902 and .netframework 1.1, i made full windowsupdate and nothing.. i can also run razor but not this, i receive 1 diferent Common Language Runtime Debugging error each time i open the krrios client

Yea, this happens to me too! I don't know what to do :confused: It's quite annoying 'cause I want to try this client out... see what all the "hype" is about.

Esca said:
How do you get Primary and Secondary abilities?

I don't think in the macros it says "Primary Ability." I think it says "Stun" & "Disarm" not sure tho. i just use the stun macro they set up with. Who uses disarm anymore...

wiccaan

Wanderer
Client works great, but the mouse lags at the begging of the load. Not a problem to me cause it goes away.

But if I try to connect to my shard, I get an invalid client version and get disconnected. Is there away around this?

bakon

Wanderer
I see everyones getting there problems fixed cept me. Guess no one can handle my problem :p *If u wanna help..Please visit my topic below*

nagual

Wanderer
Very goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd

the beast client for uo,
so i have one question...
How i Using arm/disarm macro in hotkey?

if my enemy using disarm, how i get my sword from my hands?

i need open my paperdoll end etc???
pls help me , thx

crachazz

Wanderer
hi im new here and have installed the new Krrios Beta 11 i love it , with the normal clients i always had lags and that seems with the new krrios completely blown away... BUT my problem is after i installed, when i log in krrios my whole screen starts to shake and i dont know what to do...what can it possibly be? i changed already the Hertz of my Monitor to 90 its now a littlebit better but still my whole monitor the picture is shaking... and its really annoying...would be great if someone can help me with this thx guys=)

ah and always when im running and there lay bones from corpses on the ground they dont have the name of the dead player instead theres a message something like "miising localization file Cliloc46.DEU" i think thats the german speech file right? but i had UO all the time in ENU why my UO it is now in German after installed Krrios... and this missing file does not exist in uo , so how do i switch it back to Engllish? the UserLanguagecodeString=ENU thingy in Uo.cfg doesnt work anymore for me...

AdPsycho

Wanderer
I downloaded the Krrios client, and all's great but when I attempt to connect to the server, the client stops connecting at "Loading animations ... please wait ".

Here's my debug logs :

Code:
   Initializing Map...done ( 0ns )
   Initializing Animations...done ( 0ns )
   Initializing Gumps...done ( 0ns )
   Initializing Hues...done ( 0ns )
   Initializing Plugins...done ( 0ns )
   Initializing xGumps...done ( 0ns )
   Display( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
   AddGumpTo( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
   Total -> 0ns
   Parsing IP ( "zyx.servegame.com" )...failed