RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Joeku;770181 said:
Oh come on, this forum was my whole life for two years straight. I can't resist coming back to check up on y'all :p

You're right, I can see why Starbucks would be choice in your case.
Forgive me for givin' ya a hard time about it =]?

Vorspire;770184 said:
If I didn't get so pissed off and shout my head off when shit hits the fan, there would be about 10% less fun in comming to StarBucks in the first place ;)

Perhaps.

Vorspire;770184 said:
I see, henceforth, it is my duty to be the biggest duckhead here where possible.

You quack! :p

Vorspire;770184 said:
I wouldn't get upset at being called gay, because I know in myself that I'm not, would probably lol it off, lol. I have a few gay friends and from what I can see here, 95% of the StarBucks population swings that way ;P

I didn't call you gay either =] nor even think of it, you did.

Radwen

Wanderer
Lol I find it funny how Vospire tries to pretend he has good English by using a spell checking application.

edit: Oh and randomly, having taught English as a second language before. I've noticed that German English teachers usually know their shit better than we native speakers lol. From my experience it was German teachers, but truly this stands for anyone who's learned the language perfectly as a second language. The reason to this is that they don't make colloquial mistakes as we do and learned the grammar as adults and not as kids, therefore they look at it with more logic than most of us do.

Vorspire

Knight
I don't use a spell-checker every time I write a post, that would too much of a waste of time for Starbucks. And "tbchewy", using a spell-checker is the profesional way to go imho, not htat I'd waste my time for StarBucks...

Looking over your last post, I think you could do with a spell-checker.. My mistakes, if any, are simply typos resulting from using a piece of shit keyboard.

Radwen

Wanderer
Vorspire;770272 said:
I don't use a spell-checker every time I write a post, that would too much of a waste of time for Starbucks. And "tbchewy", using a spell-checker is the profesional way to go imho, not htat I'd waste my time for StarBucks...

Looking over your last post, I think you could do with a spell-checker.. My mistakes, if any, are simply typos resulting from using a piece of shit keyboard.
Please show me my mistakes. I would be happy to learn from them. I admit to have re-read my post and failed at finding the use for a spell-checker.

Tbchewy is an inside joke with a few forum members, it is written as such on purpose.

Vorspire

Knight
Radwen;770287 said:
Please show me my mistakes. I would be happy to learn from them. I admit to have re-read my post and failed at finding the use for a spell-checker.

Tbchewy is an inside joke with a few forum members, it is written as such on purpose.

Last edited by Radwen; 07-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.

'Nuff said.

Rosetta

Wanderer

Pick and choose I love them all =]

Radwen

Wanderer
Vorspire;770297 said:
Last edited by Radwen; 07-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.

'Nuff said.
First, that makes no sense because the edit was before your post. Second, my edit was not to correct mistakes, it was to add another part to my post.

Seriously ... at least try being right for once.

Hammerhand

Knight
I have a spelling checker
I disk covered four my PC
It plane lee marks for my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot see.

Eye ran this poem threw it.
Your sure real glad two no.
Its very polished in its weigh,
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a blessing.
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.