RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhand

Knight
Joeku;769704 said:
Mm I found out last night she likes to talk dirty. That works wonders :D
Well.. if talking about gardening floats your boat.. more power to you. Ya' know.. getting on your knees, working with your hands, getting all sweaty. HHmmm.. ever notice how gardening sounds very similiar to "self love"? :D

Admin God

Wanderer
Hammerhand;769767 said:
Well.. if talking about gardening floats your boat.. more power to you. Ya' know.. getting on your knees, working with your hands, getting all sweaty. HHmmm.. ever notice how gardening sounds very similiar to "self love"? :D

So does brushing your teeth.

Seven

Sorceror
Vorspire;769781 said:
With a shit covered tooth-brush.
That reminds me of a TV show I watched some time... this guy took toothbrushes and did weird things with them, then put them back exactly how he had found them. Then he recorded person using them :O

Rosetta

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;769915 said:
What the fuck, are we getting a play by play now? I'm starting to sense some bullshit lulz.

A male teenager has his first sexual experience with a woman, but not any woman, a 19 year old lingerie model. They go at it for 2 hours and then a few days later she talks dirty to him thus countering the effective of an anti-depressant drug. This has got to be some fantastic pillow talk to go against scientific chemistry. And then he spends his time telling all the people in Starbucks about it.

What's so unbelievable about all that?

Pyro-Tech

Knight

wow....where did i miss this thread...

congrats joeku...

there are too many moments in here to name that made me laugh....took me 10 minutes to read the whole thing.....and im a fast reader lol

i'm just going to go sit and the corner and watch some more till i think of some humorous anecdote to add.

Kiwi

Knight
Vorspire;770006 said:
Yet Joeku still has more IQ points than you do sperm in yer nuts.

I'm not going to be fathering any children in this lifetime, so why does this matter

Kiwi

Knight
Vorspire;770023 said:
Because the average testicle contains about 200 million sperm.

WHO CARES, I doubt any guy sucking me off is going to complain that my semen doesn't have the right density of sperm. Make more sense please

Vorspire

Knight
Kiwi;770027 said:
WHO CARES, I doubt any guy sucking me off is going to complain that my semen doesn't have the right density of sperm. Make more sense please

Naive kids ftw.

You called joeku a "complete idiot" yet he has an IQ of over 200 million.

Make enough sense for you, r-tard?

Kiwi

Knight
Might as well cut my balls off as they don't do me any good. You can have them, you've been hanging on them all morning anyway

Kiwi

Knight
Vorspire;770031 said:
Naive kids ftw.

You called joeku a "complete idiot" yet he has an IQ of over 200 million.

Make enough sense for you, r-tard?

An IQ of over 200 million doesn't make any sense at all for any human. And suggesting that Joeku is beyond-genius is breaking the most important rule of this forum.

Vorspire

Knight
Kiwi;770034 said:
An IQ of over 200 million doesn't make any sense at all for any human. And suggesting that Joeku is beyond-genius is breaking the most important rule of this forum.

Did they call you back about that Advanced English Literature/Speaking/Listening course yet?
Where did you learn how to read sarcasm and the fundimentals of jokes?
You're obviously still completely oblivious to the joke.
I feel sorry for you.

Kiwi

Knight
Vorspire;770039 said:
Did they call you back about that Advanced English Literature/Speaking/Listening course yet?
Where did you learn how to read sarcasm and the fundimentals of jokes?
You're obviously still completely oblivious to the joke.
I feel sorry for you.

Yes, they did. And thank you for your sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.