RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's All Spells System

Lucifer TOP

Sweet, What do I need to download than? If anything because i havent reloaded the runebookgump.cs yet.

Im still using my original runebookgump.cs

Lucifer
This will bring you up to date.

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
This will bring you up to date.

Heres the list of new errors with the updated packet you just gave me an I think you maybe seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 28, column 38) The
 type or namespace name 'CSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using dir
ective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 34, column 25) The
 type or namespace name 'CustomSkillName' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 35, column 19) The
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Lucifer
:D

Heres the list of new errors with the updated packet you just gave me an I think you maybe seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 28, column 38) The type or namespace name 'CSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 34, column 25) The type or namespace name 'CustomSkillName' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 35, column 19) The type or namespace name 'CustomSkillName' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?)Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

Lucifer
Crap I can't believe I gave that away again lol. Here:

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:

Okey not sure about the clericspell.cs but I still get the same issues with the rangerspell.cs. hehehehe long day Ah.

Code:

Lucifer
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Nagual

Okey not sure about the clericspell.cs but I still get the same issues with the rangerspell.cs. hehehehe long day Ah.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 28, column 38) The type or namespace name 'CSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 34, column 25) The type or namespace name 'CustomSkillName' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Spells\Ranger\RangerSpell.cs: CS0246: (line 35, column 19) The type or namespace name 'CustomSkillName' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?)Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

Lucifer
OK sry that's from my custom skill scripts. Here is the right one.

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Well Lucid,

Don't put the gun away yet you may need it after you see this.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (25 errors, 4 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs: CS0618: (line 436, column 18) 'Server.Ne
twork.SupportedFeatures.Instantiate()' is obsolete: 'Specify account instead'
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 13) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadPoisonMarkScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using di
rective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 48) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadTravelByPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usin
g directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 87) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadCurePoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using di
rective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 123) The type or names
pace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonFieldScroll' could not be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 13) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadGraveyardGatewayScroll' could not be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 53) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadRevivalBySeanceScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usi
ng directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 93) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadHordeMinionsEyesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a us
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 134) The type or names
pace name 'UndeadWallOfSpikesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using
 directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 13) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadPoisonIvyPatchScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usin
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 51) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadBloodPactScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using dir
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 92) The type or namesp
ace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using d
irective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 129) The type or names
pace name 'UndeadNecroMassCurseScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usi
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 201, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadPoisonMarkScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usin
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 202, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadTravelByPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 203, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadCurePoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usin
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 204, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonFieldScroll' could not be found (are you missing
a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 205, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadGraveyardGatewayScroll' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 206, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadRevivalBySeanceScroll' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 207, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadHordeMinionsEyesScroll' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 208, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadWallOfSpikesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a us
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 209, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadPoisonIvyPatchScroll' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 210, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadBloodPactScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using
 directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 211, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a usi
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 212, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadNecroMassCurseScroll' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 213, column 31) The type or na
mespace name 'UndeadMisfitsOfMondainScroll' could not be found (are you missing
 - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 238, column 75)
 Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 239, column 71)
 - Warning: Scripts\My Customs\KillarQuest\SwordOfKillar.cs: CS0162: (line 63, c
olumn 30) Unreachable code detected

If you havent started drinking yet you may want to start now.

Lucifer
:eek:

Lucifer TOP

Well Lucid,

Don't put the gun away yet you may need it after you see this.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (25 errors, 4 warnings) - Warning: Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs: CS0618: (line 436, column 18) 'Server.Network.SupportedFeatures.Instantiate()' is obsolete: 'Specify account instead' - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 13) The type or namespace name 'UndeadPoisonMarkScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 48) The type or namespace name 'UndeadTravelByPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 87) The type or namespace name 'UndeadCurePoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 186, column 123) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonFieldScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 13) The type or namespace name 'UndeadGraveyardGatewayScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 53) The type or namespace name 'UndeadRevivalBySeanceScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 93) The type or namespace name 'UndeadHordeMinionsEyesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 187, column 134) The type or namespace name 'UndeadWallOfSpikesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 13) The type or namespace name 'UndeadPoisonIvyPatchScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 51) The type or namespace name 'UndeadBloodPactScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 92) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\Loot.cs: CS0246: (line 188, column 129) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroMassCurseScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 201, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadPoisonMarkScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 202, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadTravelByPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 203, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadCurePoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 204, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonFieldScroll' could not be found (are you missinga using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 205, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadGraveyardGatewayScroll' could not be found (are you missinga using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 206, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadRevivalBySeanceScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 207, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadHordeMinionsEyesScroll' could not be found (are you missinga using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 208, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadWallOfSpikesScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 209, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadPoisonIvyPatchScroll' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 210, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadBloodPactScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 211, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroPoisonScroll' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 212, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadNecroMassCurseScroll' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Misc\LootPack.cs: CS0246: (line 213, column 31) The type or namespace name 'UndeadMisfitsOfMondainScroll' could not be found (are you missinga using directive or an assembly reference?) - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 238, column 75) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 239, column 71) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\My Customs\KillarQuest\SwordOfKillar.cs: CS0162: (line 63, column 30) Unreachable code detectedScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

If you havent started drinking yet you may want to start now.

Lucifer
:eek:
Not a problem. Try this:

And post your SwordOrKillar.cs

Attachments

• Update.zip
    132.1 KB · Views: 6

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Okey,

This is were we are at now.

Code:

Keep shooting brother I think this script is wounded.

Lucifer
:cool:

Keep shooting brother I think this script is wounded.

Lucifer
Oh crap. Actually I uploaded that one. Seen what I did wrong and reloaded the good one. So redownload it. You must of got to it before I reloaded it :)

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Oh crap. Actually I uploaded that one. Seen what I did wrong and reloaded the good one. So redownload it. You must of got to it before I reloaded it :)

Here we go the next round.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 4 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs: CS0618: (line 436, column 18) 'Server.Ne
twork.SupportedFeatures.Instantiate()' is obsolete: 'Specify account instead'
 - Error: Scripts\Gumps\RunebookGump.cs: CS0246: (line 414, column 13) The type
or namespace name 'TravelByPoisonSpell' could not be found (are you missing a us
 - Error: Scripts\Gumps\RunebookGump.cs: CS0246: (line 499, column 13) The type
or namespace name 'GraveyardGatewaySpell' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 238, column 75)
 - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 239, column 71)
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Mondain Legacy\Mobiles\Dread Horn.cs: CS0246: (line 56
, column 35) The type or namespace name 'PadOfTheCuSidhe' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Warning: Scripts\My Customs\KillarQuest\SwordOfKillar.cs: CS0162: (line 63, c
olumn 30) Unreachable code detected

At lease their different errors now, hehehehe.

an heres the killar sword.

Lucifer

Attachments

• SwordOfKillar.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 3
Lucifer TOP

Here we go the next round.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 4 warnings) - Warning: Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs: CS0618: (line 436, column 18) 'Server.Network.SupportedFeatures.Instantiate()' is obsolete: 'Specify account instead' - Error: Scripts\Gumps\RunebookGump.cs: CS0246: (line 414, column 13) The typeor namespace name 'TravelByPoisonSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Error: Scripts\Gumps\RunebookGump.cs: CS0246: (line 499, column 13) The typeor namespace name 'GraveyardGatewaySpell' could not be found (are you missing ausing directive or an assembly reference?) - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 238, column 75) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Rewards.cs: CS0162: (line 239, column 71) Unreachable code detected - Error: Scripts\Customs\Mondain Legacy\Mobiles\Dread Horn.cs: CS0246: (line 56, column 35) The type or namespace name 'PadOfTheCuSidhe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Warning: Scripts\My Customs\KillarQuest\SwordOfKillar.cs: CS0162: (line 63, column 30) Unreachable code detectedScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

At lease their different errors now, hehehehe.

an heres the killar sword.
Well crap I had it right before lol. I need to make mine the same as the one I have on here. Uploading..........

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Okey Brother,

It loaded with out errors.

When your ready to tackel the rest of the ingame stuff like the TOK an runebook seeing each other an so forth just yell and I'll be glad to run the full test for you.

thks for everything,
Lucifer

Got some new spells ideas I been throwing around and tweeking a bit if your intrested. One Im working on now is sillilar to "Corpse Explosion" spell from Diablo 2 for the necromancer, any hostile creature or person standing near a coprse (randomly chosen like spirit speak) will suffer some damage. Still tweeking the bugs out of it. (mostly speical effects and animations)

Other spells I been working on, are a player's version of the ancient spells, require more mana, or regs, or health etc, and a better functional Detect trap, and Destroy Trap spell that would be good for the Rouge Book.
With detect trap, any BaseTrap that is near is revealed (if hidden) and hued neon blue to make it easier to see. Further plans for this spell would be to highlight any traped containers, and give the hues a duration so they don't stay that way forever if not unspawned or destroyed.

The destroy trap would obviously destroy any BaseTrap.

Also considering bringing back the old Create Trap Spell, for them, I may put together some trap deeds that can be placed by players anywhere, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.

I have also created a Mass Heal spell that works like the other mass/party spells.

If your intrested in any of this or got ideas on how to improve anything let me know.

MetallicSomber

Got some new spells ideas I been throwing around and tweeking a bit if your intrested. One Im working on now is sillilar to "Corpse Explosion" spell from Diablo 2 for the necromancer, any hostile creature or person standing near a coprse (randomly chosen like spirit speak) will suffer some damage. Still tweeking the bugs out of it. (mostly speical effects and animations)

Other spells I been working on, are a player's version of the ancient spells, require more mana, or regs, or health etc, and a better functional Detect trap, and Destroy Trap spell that would be good for the Rouge Book.
With detect trap, any BaseTrap that is near is revealed (if hidden) and hued neon blue to make it easier to see. Further plans for this spell would be to highlight any traped containers, and give the hues a duration so they don't stay that way forever if not unspawned or destroyed.

The destroy trap would obviously destroy any BaseTrap.

Also considering bringing back the old Create Trap Spell, for them, I may put together some trap deeds that can be placed by players anywhere, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.

I have also created a Mass Heal spell that works like the other mass/party spells.

If your intrested in any of this or got ideas on how to improve anything let me know.
Sounds good :) Contact me if you finish any and I will add them.

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Here is the fixed SwordOfKillar.

Thanks Lucid,

Oh ya my offer still stands on testing the TOK fixes, Runebook Gumps, and the town boxs.

I have a small player base but their like ferrets when it comes to playing with new stuff an if theirs a ingame bug they will find it usally in a hour or less.

Thanks Again,
Lucifer

Lucifer TOP

Thanks Lucid,

Oh ya my offer still stands on testing the TOK fixes, Runebook Gumps, and the town boxs.

I have a small player base but their like ferrets when it comes to playing with new stuff an if theirs a ingame bug they will find it usally in a hour or less.

Thanks Again,
Lucifer
That's good cause I rely on you guys and your reports. I don't have the time to test everything :( But the Runebook Gump works. When you open it and click gate travel it does a check for the type of spell casted if one exists then that gate opens. But may only with the class system. will look into it.

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
That's good cause I rely on you guys and your reports. I don't have the time to test everything :( But the Runebook Gump works. When you open it and click gate travel it does a check for the type of spell casted if one exists then that gate opens. But may only with the class system. will look into it.

My mistake it works fine I was thinking the runbook seeing the spells inside of TOK, and my hands typed something else. heheheehe

Lucifer

Lucifer TOP

My mistake it works fine I was thinking the runbook seeing the spells inside of TOK, and my hands typed something else. heheheehe
Ohhhh OK. I totally forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Folf123

Wanderer
Ok sry I havnt posted any errors or anything latley I had to leave for orlando and im still here and the internet here is crappy so i cant download any new files and this laptop has none so in about 2 days I can tell you guys if I have any new errors.