RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mega Spawner System

Darkadia

Wanderer
Given that this one is no longer updated, is there another working and updated spawner system that currently works with MyRunUOSpawner? I set up all spawners with that program and haven't noticed GigaSpawner or any other that is compatible with it...

Goober

Wanderer
conversion utility

Hey does any have or know where I can find a conversion utility to convert megaspawners back to distro and/or other format spawners? I know this isn't a request forum so before anyone gets smart about it restrain thyself. I would develope one myself but I've just taken over a large company and that coupled with my already heavy workload have taken all my free time. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ImPrEzA

Wanderer
What is the script for town vendor, I have aldreay vendor spawner in cities.

Thx Some nice script ;) (When it works :p)

Lord-Xanthor

Wanderer
MegaSpawner Question

Im trying to set up a town invasion like ones done in the old times. I set one spawner to spawn a group, then tried duping the spawner to make it easyer then having to retype the same things all over as Im placing 20 spawners. Instead of the spawners making their own spawns, they seem to take turns, even though I renamed them. Is there another way to copy the one spawner without all this hassle of retying for each one?

Phantom

Knight
Lord-Xanthor said:
Im trying to set up a town invasion like ones done in the old times. I set one spawner to spawn a group, then tried duping the spawner to make it easyer then having to retype the same things all over as Im placing 20 spawners. Instead of the spawners making their own spawns, they seem to take turns, even though I renamed them. Is there another way to copy the one spawner without all this hassle of retying for each one?

Don't use this system, your not going to get support for it, when there are systems out there that are perfectly fine that are supported.

Tenchi_Sonic

Wanderer
Is there anything like Scripts with the monster Spawners so you can load them in and they are there without having to run around and add them?

Phantom

Knight
Tenchi_Sonic said:
Is there anything like Scripts with the monster Spawners so you can load them in and they are there without having to run around and add them?

Why do people use an unsupported script?

If you use Giga Spawner or XML Spawner they have packages like what you want.

Tenchi_Sonic

Wanderer
i just Dont want to run around and Spawn by hand i used some spawner that i didnt have to b4 witch spawned all my Monsters items and Champions i was just wondering what it was cause i cant find it and i thought it was this.

Phantom

Knight
Tenchi_Sonic said:
i just Dont want to run around and Spawn by hand i used some spawner that i didnt have to b4 witch spawned all my Monsters items and Champions i was just wondering what it was cause i cant find it and i thought it was this.

Neruns Distro will spawn most things, but you have to spawn your champions by hand, there has never been a system like that.

If you want help, post in a support forum, this isn't one.

brodock

Sorceror
i made a simple script to "spawn" the champion spawners... it's not so many but it can became handly...
if you want pm me

Elsa

Wanderer
Monsters attack Eachother?

I've already searched this thread and others for key words and couldnt come up with anything that went along with my problem.
I've got RunUO and just added Mega Spawner System to my shard. RunUO came with afew places on the shard already spawned. When players trigger the Mega Spawners in say a dungeon, those monsters that are spawned attack the monsters that were already there from RunUO's spawners...
I've resorted to deleting all the RunUO stuff, but it's a pain in the *** because they spawn everything "one monster=one spawner" -.-
Let me know if there's anything else i could do instead or if there's a way i can get them to live together and fight against players only.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Thistle

Wanderer
There are some monsters that are in opposition to each other and will automatically fight. Two such groups are ophidians and terathans.

Take a peek inside OppositionGroup.cs and you'll find a few more groups.

Elsa

Wanderer
nope...

No, i'm talking about harpies on harpies and headlessones and so forth

stuff that doesnt make sense

it was in covetous that i first noticed it. then i looked and there are ogres fighting ratmen and so on!

i dont understand!

jimmeh

Wanderer
I'm trying to use this and when I run the RunUO server it coems up with all these errors and I have the files inside Scripts/Custom :< little help anyone?

cheers

Arvoreen

Sorceror
jimmeh said:
I'm trying to use this and when I run the RunUO server it coems up with all these errors and I have the files inside Scripts/Custom :< little help anyone?

cheers

When you say "all these errors". . . .what do you mean? :)

(*edit: In other words, post your errors (exactly) here, and maybe we can help. :D )