RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mondains Legacy beta client available at fileplanet

SiENcE

Sorceror
Gump-Elfdoll:
  • 0x0765 female
  • 0x0766 male

Encryp.-Keys:
4.0.11a
Key1: 0x2C7B574D
Key2: 0xA32D9E7F

Changed Files in comparsion to Samurai Empire (last Patch 22.07.05):

UOML_SE.pdf

TMSTKSBK

Lord
This is hilarious. You guys have basically taken apart the new expansion before it even comes out!

Keep it up, we appreciate it :D

mikial

Sorceror
Just wanted to say thank you for making it posible for us to see the news things, that the beta has in store, i do see the other areas on the malas map, but havent had sucess in figuring out map size, has anyone come up with the numbers yet? But good work keep it up much appriciated.

Terrormaster

Wanderer
Does anyone know if this thing will timebomb after the release date? Will patches still work. Are they planning to just flagging players who purchased and allowing them into the new areas?

I guess what I'm wondering is whats to stop folks from grabbing the beta for free to play on free servers and not shelling out the $30 bucks for the commercial release. Is their an incentive?

-TM

Malveous

Wanderer
I was wondering if it was possible to inject new building items into either Pandora, HouseBuilder or UO Architect.

Because I don't know how to use the new building items so far :(

Call me a noob.

kirax2

Wanderer
For UOA, I recommend asking at Orbsydia, but I can give you a hint. Edit your toolbox.xml file and enter the new file IDs in there. ^_^

Hope this helps!
-Janice
aka kirax2

Malveous

Wanderer
YaY! Thanks alot!

mmmh, this is gonna be long....

Any of you know if there is already an existing toolbox.xml?

I've looked on orb website and couldn't find anything

Home Wrecker

Wanderer
uoml and gateway

would anyone be able to give me detail'd directions on geting the uoml beta to work with runuo and uogateway? please please please???

Malveous

Wanderer
Make sure you don't have an older client installed.

double click uorice.

bam!

Go into your ML dir and double click the No_Cryp_2d.exe or something like that and play.

Oh, if you didn't know you have to edit your login.cfg to your server address.

Home Wrecker

Wanderer
i must be doing somthing wrong

i tried that and i must be doing somthing wrong it keeps saying it cant conect to uo...is there like a detailed step by step book for dummys?

Malveous

Wanderer
hmm.

You need an up to date uorice.
you need to modify your login.cfg
You need to only have ML client installed
I renamed my ML folder to Ultima Online Samurai Empire, maybe thats the trick but i doubt it is.
You execute uorice then press enter once its done.

You start UO using: No_Crypt_Client_2d.exe or No_Crypt_Client_3d.exe

Thats it!

You don't need UOGateway

Home Wrecker

Wanderer
confused

well i used uorice, changed folder name and login.cfg and still cant get the new stuff working, well the animations arent working